R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UNTIL SARAH COMES BACK -- NO NEED -- TO SEND ADDRESSES WITH CONTEST ENTRIES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

UNTIL SARAH COMES BACK -- NO NEED -- TO SEND ADDRESSES WITH CONTEST ENTRIES Empty
PostSubject: UNTIL SARAH COMES BACK -- NO NEED -- TO SEND ADDRESSES WITH CONTEST ENTRIES   UNTIL SARAH COMES BACK -- NO NEED -- TO SEND ADDRESSES WITH CONTEST ENTRIES EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 19:11

Hi Ladies!!    happyhappy

Just a reminder, that I am filling in for Sarah until she can return, and I will not need you to give me your personal addresses with your entries.  

That was for when Sarah's is running the contest and when she comes back, you can start back up with giving her the information that she requested.

Thanks so much!!

thankyou! thankyou!  thankyou!

Jenny

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 11:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

UNTIL SARAH COMES BACK -- NO NEED -- TO SEND ADDRESSES WITH CONTEST ENTRIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNTIL SARAH COMES BACK -- NO NEED -- TO SEND ADDRESSES WITH CONTEST ENTRIES   UNTIL SARAH COMES BACK -- NO NEED -- TO SEND ADDRESSES WITH CONTEST ENTRIES EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 11:29

bump bump
Back to top Go down

UNTIL SARAH COMES BACK -- NO NEED -- TO SEND ADDRESSES WITH CONTEST ENTRIES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Contests :: Artist of the Month-
Jump to: