R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reintroduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenns_Tiny_Gems
Crawler
Crawler

Reintroduction  Empty
PostSubject: Reintroduction    Reintroduction  EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 15:13

Hi Everyone,
I have been a member for awhile now...and for some reason have 2 accounts... anyways, this is my ORIGINAL account, and I just wanted to say that I changed my username to Jenns_Tiny_Gems (my nursery name) which was a similar name on my other account (jenstinygems) in order for ME to keep myself straight....I am going to stick with this one account....I don't know if I had anyone message me at my other account, or if there are any posts I forgot to reply to...anyway, my name is Jenn, I've been reborning for 12 years now, loving ever moment, and so glad to be a part of this group....(with 1 account LOL).
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Reintroduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reintroduction    Reintroduction  EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 15:35

Hi and "re" Welcome to REAL!!

Hope to see some of your babies one day!! Wow!! 12 Years!! You are like a reborn pioneer!!!

Reintroduction  Welcom10

You must be a Genesis user (at least in the beginning) - do you also use air dry paints?
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Reintroduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reintroduction    Reintroduction  EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 9:25

Hi, welcome back Jenn :real: Glad you could 're' join us ! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reintroduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reintroduction    Reintroduction  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reintroduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: