R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone interested in painting a custom Emila?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Anyone interested in painting a custom Emila? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in painting a custom Emila?   Anyone interested in painting a custom Emila? EmptySun 11 Sep 2016 - 16:40

I have a customer interested in a custom Emilia toddler, but my prices are outside her budget. Is anyone anyone interested in making one for her? She has the kit already. I'm not sure what her budget is, but I can get you in touch with her if anyone is interested. She is not in a rush for her to be completed.

Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Anyone interested in painting a custom Emila? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in painting a custom Emila?   Anyone interested in painting a custom Emila? EmptyTue 13 Sep 2016 - 8:52

Her member name is sarah02, if you want to send her a pm.
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in painting a custom Emila?
Page 1 of 1