R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally have a completed baby again!!

Go down 
+2
Jenny In NH
jo_lil_sugars
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

Finally have a completed baby again!! Empty
PostSubject: Finally have a completed baby again!!   Finally have a completed baby again!! EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 18:17

I had a large tumor along with bone spurs and a torn rotor cuff on my right shoulder. I had surgery and it's been a long painful recovery but I'm doing better than expected bigsmile
I had a baby all painted but couldn't get to the hair before I got injured so a friend of mine, Michelle (Michelle's Country Cradle) paint the hair, do the lashes and assemble her for me clapclap

Here is the auction link http://www.ebay.com/itm/172323266084?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

What do you think? Do I need to change anything wink
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Finally have a completed baby again!!   Finally have a completed baby again!! EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 18:28

Ohhh what a beautiful fairy Jo!! She is precious!! BOL with her auction, watching and cheering her on for you, hope she soars!

Glad you are turning the corner and on your way to healing Jo!!

Will keep you in my prayers for healing quickly!

prayer prayer prayer

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Finally have a completed baby again!!   Finally have a completed baby again!! EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 20:08

Jenny In NH wrote:
Ohhh what a beautiful fairy Jo!! She is precious!! BOL with her auction, watching and cheering her on for you, hope she soars!

Glad you are turning the corner and on your way to healing Jo!!

Will keep you in my prayers for healing quickly!

prayer prayer prayer

loveyou!
You are so sweet Jenny! Thank you loveyou!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Finally have a completed baby again!!   Finally have a completed baby again!! EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 9:22

Hi Jo, Glad you are filling better. Your fairy is beautiful! happyhappy I love all the different fairies. I have 4 here I need to get to. BOL on your auction.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Finally have a completed baby again!!   Finally have a completed baby again!! EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 9:42

bearysweethearts wrote:
Hi Jo, Glad you are filling better. Your fairy is beautiful!  happyhappy  I love all the different fairies. I have 4 here I need to get to. BOL on your auction.

thankyou!  
I don't do alot of fairies but truly love them.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Finally have a completed baby again!!   Finally have a completed baby again!! EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 10:20

I think she is adorable and the hair a layette suit her perfectly!
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: Finally have a completed baby again!!   Finally have a completed baby again!! EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 19:13

Beautiful baby and I really love the template! It is precious!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Finally have a completed baby again!!   Finally have a completed baby again!! EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 20:25

I love fairy baby's and you did a wonderful job with her! Love the painted hair! whoohoo Great job!!! I maybe would have taken pictures outside, but I know that weather sometimes doesn't allow for that, or sometimes you can't find a good location to take good fairy pics. I wish I had woods near me or something, but I don't so I just bought a wreath with leaves around it and use a black backdrop.

She is stunning though!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Finally have a completed baby again!!   Finally have a completed baby again!! EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 9:42

pia46 wrote:
I think she is adorable and the hair a layette suit her perfectly!

nightowlnursery wrote:
Beautiful baby and I really love the template! It is precious!!!

Lara wrote:
I love fairy baby's and you did a wonderful job with her! Love the painted hair! whoohoo  Great job!!! I maybe would have taken pictures outside, but I know that weather sometimes doesn't allow for that, or sometimes you can't find a good location to take good fairy pics. I wish I had woods near me or something, but I don't so I just bought a wreath with leaves around it and use a black backdrop.

She is stunning though!!! bigsmile
thankyou! For the wonderful compliments Pia, Shaonnon & Lara!

I still have my right arm taped down to my side from my surgery so I have only one arm to carry props and to shoot pictures. It was way too much to try to go outside, I was also fearful I would fall and damage my shoulder to the point of repeating my surgery. So I could only work with what I had in the house wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally have a completed baby again!!   Finally have a completed baby again!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally have a completed baby again!!
Page 1 of 1