R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lara plez delete when you can

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmandasBabies
AmandasBabies

lara plez delete when you can Empty
PostSubject: How do we private message you?   lara plez delete when you can EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 12:42

How do we private message you ?
Jenny In NH wrote:
Hi Everyone!!!

Please private message me your entries for the September AOTM Contest no later  than August 20th!  

Need three (3) photos:                 .     Head/Hair
                                                     .     Face/Close-up
                                                     .     Your Favorite

Need to have at least two more entries as I already have one!   Thanks ladies!!!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

lara plez delete when you can Empty
PostSubject: i sent you a private message also.. :)   lara plez delete when you can EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 16:20

AmandasBabies wrote:
How do we private message you ?
Jenny In NH wrote:
Hi Everyone!!!

Please private message me your entries for the September AOTM Contest no later  than August 20th!  

Need three (3) photos:                 .     Head/Hair
                                                     .     Face/Close-up
                                                     .     Your Favorite

Need to have at least two more entries as I already have one!   Thanks ladies!!!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Hi Amanda!!

Just click on the little button on my post -- all the way down down down - bottom left  (MP) .... and type away just like you do in the open forum. (If you "hover" over the MP button, it will say "private message" its right next to the little envelope.)

Also, here is a link on how to add photos to any of your messages (just in case you need it)...

http://www.realreborn.com/t9245-using-r-e-a-l-s-photo-hosting-function?highlight=photo+hosting

P.S.  wayyyyyy up top of the forum page... see where it says "you have no new messages"  its just to the left of the LOG OUT link....
click on it... there is a private message from me to you waiting in there!!!  lol

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down

lara plez delete when you can
Page 1 of 1