R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mary Ann's Listing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

Mary Ann's Listing Empty
PostSubject: Mary Ann's Listing   Mary Ann's Listing EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 0:54

This one seemed to take
FOREVER to complete...but she's done and listed now!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cheries-Little-Blessings-Reborn-Doll-Baby-Girl-MARY-ANN-Blick-/291791913143?hash=item43f02740b7:g:uhoAAOSwMNxXX3Hi
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Mary Ann's Listing Empty
PostSubject: love her!   Mary Ann's Listing EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 8:18

O0o0 such a beautiful little angel! She is precious! I have this kit, not sure I will be able to sell her - lol she is my fav kit, just love her full limbs for clothing options too!! BOL with her auction, hope she soars for you!

weeeeee! clapclap weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

Mary Ann's Listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Ann's Listing   Mary Ann's Listing EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 8:47

Thank you SO much Jenny!!!!!

I really love the limbs on Blick babies...her hands and feet are SO good!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Mary Ann's Listing Empty
PostSubject: do you   Mary Ann's Listing EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 10:24

Cherie,

Where you have been doing this for so long, did you keep any for yourself? A favorite sculpt that you just had to keep of all time? I havnt made a ton of reborns, but I have sold them all.

The newer kits keep getting more and more life like and its getting harder and harder to let them go!! (I started out
as a collector and spent thousands of dollars buying them and just couldn't afford to keep going at that rate - lol) I just LOVE baby dolls!! I didn't have many
as a child and I just want them ALL now!! LOL lol

Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

Mary Ann's Listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Ann's Listing   Mary Ann's Listing EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 13:34

Jenny...I've been doing this since 2007....hubby got me a
baby girl Berenguer doll and I looked it up on Ebay to see if he got a good price on it....accidentally
stumbled on the reborn section and was HOOKED!!! I couldn't get over the realism!!!

SOOO....I took that Berenguer apart and painted it and sold it...hahaha!!!

I am not a collector...the fun part for me is painting them.....taking a seed of an idea
in my head and then watching the baby "take control" of the painting process and
seeing what comes out of it!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Mary Ann's Listing Empty
PostSubject: i wish i could be like youuuuuu   Mary Ann's Listing EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 15:07

cherielynn09 wrote:
Jenny...I've been doing this since 2007....hubby got me a
baby girl Berenguer doll and I looked it up on Ebay to see if he got a good price on it....accidentally
stumbled on the reborn section and was HOOKED!!!  I couldn't get over the realism!!!

SOOO....I took that Berenguer apart and painted it and sold it...hahaha!!!

I am not a collector...the fun part for me is painting them.....taking a seed of an idea
in my head and then watching the baby "take control" of the painting process and
seeing what comes out of it!!!

LOL @ sold the Berenguer!!!!

Well, it sounds like you have fun at it and your babies are wonderful , so it sounds like a win win kinda thing!!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Mary Ann's Listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Ann's Listing   Mary Ann's Listing EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 15:44

I love all of your babies!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Mary Ann's Listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Ann's Listing   Mary Ann's Listing EmptySun 19 Jun 2016 - 14:23

Beauitiful, just Beautiful!! Of coarse I love all your work ! happyhappy happyhappy I love Blick hands and feet too.
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

Mary Ann's Listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Ann's Listing   Mary Ann's Listing EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 7:22

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mary Ann's Listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Ann's Listing   Mary Ann's Listing Empty

Back to top Go down

Mary Ann's Listing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Reborn Gallery-
Jump to: