R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Customs fees from England

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

Customs fees from England Empty
PostSubject: Customs fees from England   Customs fees from England EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 14:26

I was considering buying a baby from England off of eBay. I have never done this before and was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of extra fees I will encounter above the shipping fee? Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Customs fees from England   Customs fees from England EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 19:10

I'm not sure from your end but I just sold a doll that shipped to England which cost me 93.00 to ship. They also would not allow me to insure it over 200.00. But the doll sold for over 780.00. I marked as a gift and she said they still charged her a custom fee over 100.00  .   I state in all my auctions that I'm not responsible for any custom fees .

Last edited by bearysweethearts on Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 22:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: Customs fees from England   Customs fees from England EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 22:49

Wow! Ok thanks. That was why I stopped the ship overseas and let eBay figure it out thing. I was afraid someone would be responsible for customs and then come back on me with it. I think it is universally know that the seller doesn't cover customs fees. Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Customs fees from England   Customs fees from England EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 2:39

We in the United Kingdom are responsible for all custom fees we incur by purchase anything at all outside of the EU. Customs due starts on anyting with a value over £15 ( $20) if marked as a gift £36.00 ( $50 ) I have posted to the value of £120 to the USA and they did not incur any customs. I was told that you can import into the USA up to £1,000 but best to check with your customs and excise to be accurate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Customs fees from England   Customs fees from England EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 12:43

I bought a reborn from England a couple of years ago and didn't have any fees. It was around $360 US dollars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customs fees from England   Customs fees from England Empty

Back to top Go down

Customs fees from England
Page 1 of 1