R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My New Silicone Babies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

My New Silicone Babies Empty
PostSubject: My New Silicone Babies   My New Silicone Babies EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 3:24

My full bodies silicone kit arrived on Friday, and I am so pleased with her, she is approx 20" long
and Made by Lorraine Boisvert who abides in Canada, now saving for another from her.   Grace
as I have called her  is joining her little brother and sister, who are full bodies silicone babies but only 8"
long and made by Ros Johnson,of the UK. the twins clothes were made by me,

My New Silicone Babies Ah..................................my%20silicone%20doll%20arrived%2019.5.2016_zps66bjk1t9

My New Silicone Babies Silicone%20twins%20_zpsuku4gq4t
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: precious!!   My New Silicone Babies EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 10:17

threads wrote:
My full bodies silicone kit arrived on Friday, and I am so pleased with her, she is approx 20" long
and Made by Lorraine Boisvert who abides in Canada, now saving for another from her.   Grace
as I have called her  is joining her little brother and sister, who are full bodies silicone babies but only 8"
long and made by Ros Johnson,of the UK. the twins clothes were made by me,

My New Silicone Babies Ah..................................my%20silicone%20doll%20arrived%2019.5.2016_zps66bjk1t9

My New Silicone Babies Silicone%20twins%20_zpsuku4gq4t

They are all precious!! Lucky babies, they have perfect-fitting, beautiful clothing, made by you! Usually I see the tiny ones with ill-fitted outfits, yours are
perfect! Love the colors too!! worthy

Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: My New Silicone Babies   My New Silicone Babies EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 10:30

I LOVE the dress on your new baby! Lucky you with 3 silicone sweeties!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: My New Silicone Babies   My New Silicone Babies EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 11:14

Beautiful!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: My New Silicone Babies   My New Silicone Babies EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 20:42

You have some adorable babies!  Such sweet outfits too.  I crochet  following a pattern.  You are an artist with a thread and a hook.  I've always thought that your user name Threads is perfect.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My New Silicone Babies   My New Silicone Babies EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 1:41

thank you ladies I appreciate your kind words, I have put my name down for a new full bodied silicone, Lorraine, the artist hopes to sculpt her come August Sept so will be next year by the time my turn comes round, this one is going to have open eyes and be dark haired, can't wait, must keep saving
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Silicone Babies   My New Silicone Babies Empty

Back to top Go down

My New Silicone Babies
Page 1 of 1