R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July

Go down 
+2
Jenny In NH
Lyndies*Lovies
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July  Empty
PostSubject: A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July    A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July  EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 0:12

Both the Beatrix Potter Pillow and the Diaper Stacker are hand created with crayons and permanent markers on fabric - which I will teach in a mini class at the ROSE international show in Layton, Utah, in July.  It is free for everyone who buys a ticket to attend the show (okay I think that is true - but if it isn't - you can come see me at table 33 and I will make sure you get the information about how to make coloring on fabric makes you look like an artist.  The pictures below are hand drawn by me and I never drew one teeny tiny scribble before age 20.

A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July  P1020310
Over five years ago I joined Lara's first forum - with about 30 of her new friends and the Cozy Lounge was started there.  There were so few of us that I do believe that we had no more than five posts a day - for quite a while.  I like to write and I donated a few posts.  Lara had her first class - I took it and was and am so happy I did.    So after almost seven years I'm on here to post about a fun reason to go to the R.O.S.E show in Layton, Utah.   I've been invited to give a mini class for Crayon Fabric Art and here is another sample of what you can create.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: you are so talented Lyndie!!   A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July  EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 2:49

Lyndies*Lovies wrote:
Both the Beatrix Potter Pillow and the Diaper Stacker are hand created with crayons and permanent markers on fabric - which I will teach in a mini class at the ROSE international show in Layton, Utah, in July.  It is free for everyone who buys a ticket to attend the show (okay I think that is true - but if it isn't - you can come see me at table 33 and I will make sure you get the information about how to make coloring on fabric makes you look like an artist.  The pictures below are hand drawn by me and I never drew one teeny tiny scribble before age 20.

A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July  P1020310
Over five years ago I joined Lara's first forum - with about 30 of her new friends and the Cozy Lounge was started there.  There were so few of us that I do believe that we had no more than five posts a day - for quite a while.  I like to write and I donated a few posts.  Lara had her first class - I took it and was and am so happy I did.    So after almost seven years I'm on here to post about a fun reason to go to the R.O.S.E show in Layton, Utah.   I've been invited to give a mini class for Crayon Fabric Art and here is another sample of what you can create.

You are so very talented!! Your class is going to be filled up!!

Just beautiful!! How I wish I could go, just cant afford this year with buying a new woodstove. Would love to take your mini class, I hope its something you do again next year when im going!!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July    A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July  EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 8:31

Oh, I wish I could go!!!! I will be sending in some prizes to Bountiful Baby and they will be given off as raffle, so I will be there in spirit!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July    A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July  EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 15:05

Wow! That's just amazing! worthy I wish I was going!
Back to top Go down
SweetLittleCherryBlooms
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
SweetLittleCherryBlooms

PostSubject: Re: A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July    A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July  EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 23:50

Lyndie, those are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July    A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July  EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 2:00

How lovely Lyndie, wish I could be there too, don't forget to take some photos so we can all
feel like we have been to the show
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July    A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July  EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 20:19

Good luck with the class! I can't wait to see all the pictures!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July    A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July  Empty

Back to top Go down

A little reason to go to the R.O.S,E, show in Utah in July
Page 1 of 1