R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This post might be helpful for new members on finding their way around the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

This post might be helpful for new members on finding their way around the forum Empty
PostSubject: This post might be helpful for new members on finding their way around the forum   This post might be helpful for new members on finding their way around the forum EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 2:11

Hope everyone is finding there  way around. If not I came across this post from 2012 from one of our members Lynknursery, you might find
it helpful!

http://www.realreborn.com/t8724-navigating-the-forum-useful-tips?highlight=navigating

Please don't hesitate to ask for help, its always a little confusing in new places/ forums etc.  I know it was for me, but its soooo easy now!!!

thankyou! thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou!
Back to top Go down

This post might be helpful for new members on finding their way around the forum
Page 1 of 1