R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about the Painting with Powders Class.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

Question about the Painting with Powders Class. Empty
PostSubject: Question about the Painting with Powders Class.   Question about the Painting with Powders Class. EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 20:21

I know the Painting with Powders Class (PwPc) has started and I know I still have time to pay and get the powder, but I haven't taken the air dry class and I want to try the powders with the air dry paints.

So do I need to take the separate air dry paint class before I take the PwPc?  And would that be a on a DVD now?  I just looked up and I can see I have four DVD's by Lara sitting right next to my monitor.  They never move, but it was kinda comical to see them there, while typing this.  

Last question, for now, if I buy the B2G1 and buy the current PwPc then I can pay for the Air Dry DVD, the PwPc class and get another class or DVD and free powder?  That is quite the deal and I thought Lara's first class for $30 was great way back in 2009!

Having made that comment I have to show off my first reborn, from Lara's first class (on-line) one more time.  He still sleeps in a cradle next to my bed. She doesn't sell that class anymore, she has improved it to a newer version - but I loved it.

Question about the Painting with Powders Class. 100_1010
Question about the Painting with Powders Class. 100_1910
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Painting with Powders Class.   Question about the Painting with Powders Class. EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 21:19

Gorgeous 1t baby! Good to see you back and posting on the forum!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Painting with Powders Class.   Question about the Painting with Powders Class. EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 21:42

Hi Lyndie!!! You are correct! You would get a free class, the DVD, a free set of powders and 2 classes/ Or any 3 DVD's and Classes, mix and match. Your 1st baby still blows me away!!! he is so gorgeous!!!!  bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Painting with Powders Class.   Question about the Painting with Powders Class. EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 22:28

I'll be buying my classes in the morning.  I do have to say - my first baby is not that red - so here is another picture.  That not so wonderful, up the nose photo - but in this case he looks pretty cute - but who wouldn't love their first bsby.  
Question about the Painting with Powders Class. 100_1110
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: first reborn   Question about the Painting with Powders Class. EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 23:36

awww I love your first reborn baby Lyndie!! I remember him too!! You really did a great job!!! The "twins are adorable too, lovely hair too!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Mon 9 May 2016 - 10:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Painting with Powders Class.   Question about the Painting with Powders Class. EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 9:49

Beautiful!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Painting with Powders Class.   Question about the Painting with Powders Class. EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 9:15

lovely little one
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Painting with Powders Class.   Question about the Painting with Powders Class. Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about the Painting with Powders Class.
Page 1 of 1