R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just dropping in to say hi!!

Go down 
+3
Jenny In NH
AmyR777
ShabbyLittleBabies
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ShabbyLittleBabies
ShabbyLittleBabies

Just dropping in to say hi!!  Empty
PostSubject: Just dropping in to say hi!!    Just dropping in to say hi!!  EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 18:58

I joined quite a while ago, but took a reborning break right after and really didn't think much about the forum. I'm busy reborning now, and looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

I've been reborning on and off for 7 years. I live in Georgia with my husband and 8 children (7 still at home). I'm expecting my first grandbaby in a few weeks.... So exciting.
I collect reborns, ooak, minis and bjd dolls. I also like to sew and create vintage custom baby clothing. We homeschool and homestead a little bit too.

Blessings
Misty
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping in to say hi!!    Just dropping in to say hi!!  EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 20:38

Hey, Misty! :real:
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Wow!!   Just dropping in to say hi!!  EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 22:24

ShabbyLittleBabies wrote:
I joined quite a while ago, but took a reborning break right after and really didn't think much about the forum. I'm busy reborning now, and looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

I've been reborning on and off for 7 years. I live in Georgia with my husband and 8 children (7 still at home). I'm expecting my first grandbaby in a few weeks.... So exciting.
I collect reborns, ooak, minis and bjd dolls. I also like to sew and create vintage custom baby clothing. We homeschool and homestead a little bit too.

Blessings
Misty

Welcome back Misty!!  Glad you are safe after all the storms out your way! O0o0 you have lots of babies and a new grandbaby coming for real life
reborn models!! You sound like a very busy and talented lady!! I bet the vintage baby clothing you make is really pretty too!

welcomehappyhappy:real:happyhappy

Just dropping in to say hi!!  Welcom10
Back to top Go down
ShabbyLittleBabies
ShabbyLittleBabies

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping in to say hi!!    Just dropping in to say hi!!  EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 10:01

Thank you Jenny and Amy :)
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping in to say hi!!    Just dropping in to say hi!!  EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 16:21

Hi Misty, Welcome back to REAL!  I have 8 kids too. My last two daughters just left for college in the past two years .So it went from living in a zoo to a monastery. I prefered the zoo! I would love to see some of your vintage baby clothes that you create!  Welcome back!! happyhappy Kathy
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping in to say hi!!    Just dropping in to say hi!!  EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 9:49

Nice to see you here! REAL is a bit less "chatty" than BB!
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping in to say hi!!    Just dropping in to say hi!!  EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 23:09

Hi Misty!!
 Welcome to Real..It is a pleasure to meet you!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping in to say hi!!    Just dropping in to say hi!!  EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 4:32

I am another that reborns on and off, and crochets, sews knits, and its hard to find time
to visit forum, but going to try harder in the future. Ill health has nt helped me either,
but now know I have to live with it but oh boy is it hard sometimes when your whole body
is screaming with pain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping in to say hi!!    Just dropping in to say hi!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just dropping in to say hi!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: