R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATTENTION MEMBERS PLEASE RE: LARA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

ATTENTION MEMBERS PLEASE RE: LARA Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION MEMBERS PLEASE RE: LARA   ATTENTION MEMBERS PLEASE RE: LARA EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 22:36

Lara has had a family emergency and wont be around much this week. please say some prayers for her and her family.

To cover a few things for her:

Celtic class contest, is anyone else planning to enter the contest? She only has one entry via email and she will need more for the contest, Please send those entries ASAP to her and she will get it up as soon as she can....probably next week. If your going to enter send me a PM so I can get a count for her

The powders class will probably be postponed about a week most likely but will still go up. I know she didn't want to start late so soon as she is able she will get it going.

I will make it a point to be here to try and answer any questions that I can. Feel free to message me or email me if you have any questions or concerns!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: will pray some more!   ATTENTION MEMBERS PLEASE RE: LARA EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 23:43

Thanks for the updates Sarah!! Will definitely keep her family in our prayers!!

prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS PLEASE RE: LARA   ATTENTION MEMBERS PLEASE RE: LARA EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 4:24

Thoughts and prayers. Hope it all works out.
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS PLEASE RE: LARA   ATTENTION MEMBERS PLEASE RE: LARA EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 10:19

Sending prayers for Lara and her family. Thanks for the update.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS PLEASE RE: LARA   ATTENTION MEMBERS PLEASE RE: LARA EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:25

Will try to jump on when I can, but my free time is spent at the hospital with my husband. PLEASE if you are wanting to enter the Celtic Contest, please get back to Sarah!!!!! I will postpone it so tat those who want to enter can have time!!!! I just have ONE entry!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS PLEASE RE: LARA   ATTENTION MEMBERS PLEASE RE: LARA Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION MEMBERS PLEASE RE: LARA
Page 1 of 1