R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing myself

Go down 
+3
Jenny In NH
pia46
jillsboys
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jillsboys

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 0:26

Hi everyone. I am a beginning reborner...working on starting my first kit now. I am using art dry paints, I have tons of questions and need the encouragement of a group! I love talking to other reborners.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 0:55

Welcome! I use Genesis Heat Set paints, but there are many air dry users on the forum. Pretty sure there is a eBook available too!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Hi Jill   Introducing myself EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 7:57

jillsboys wrote:
Hi everyone. I am a beginning reborner...working on starting my first kit now. I am using art dry paints, I have tons of questions and need the encouragement of a group! I love talking to other reborners.

Hi Jill and welcome to REAL!!

Have fun with your first reborn!! You will learn more with each baby!  

welcome bigsmile  :real:  bigsmile

Introducing myself Welcom15

I am a Genesis user, and there are some air dry users here too, and there are some very helpful ebooks in Lara's store with step by step instructions using air dry paints:

http://realreborn.storenvy.com/collections/237661-ebooks/products/1713445-air-dry-techniques-ebook

http://realreborn.storenvy.com/collections/237661-ebooks/products/7783695-easy-air-dry-painting-ebook

Lara delivers them to you through email, after purchasing. (usually within 24 hours as she works full time).
If you just have a question, ask away in the "cozy lounge" or the "help section".  Some people work full time, so your answer might be within 24 hours.

Tip:  Make sure when you are reading or responding to a post that you check the date first, as there are posts dating back to when this forum started!

Have fun and if there is anything I can help you with just let me know!

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 11:16

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 23:23

Hello.. welcome :real:  It is a pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
bearysweethearts

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyTue 2 Aug 2016 - 19:03

Hi , Welcome to REAL Jill!! :real: Glad you could join us! wave wave Kathy
Back to top Go down
Josie
Josie

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyTue 5 Nov 2019 - 1:36

Welcome to the forum my friend, Are you interested in reborn dolls?

Last edited by Josie on Wed 13 Nov 2019 - 7:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyTue 5 Nov 2019 - 2:24

[quote="Josie"]Welcome to the forum my friend, Are you interested in reborn dolls?[/quote

Hi Josie! I thought I would just mention seeing you are new to the forum, that the original creator of this thread, posted this in 2016.  :)
(Just in case you are waiting for her to respond not sure I have seen her post in a while)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself
Page 1 of 1