R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!!   Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!! EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 13:35

Just wanted you all to know that the Celtic ebook is now available for purchase in the store!! whoohoo

If you are currently in the class, it was already emailed to you!! It was sent as an attachment.

20% off all products in the store is just for a couple more days, so if you want to take advantage of the March Madness sale, now is the time!!!!

http://realreborn.storenvy.com/collections/237661-ebooks/products/16367187-cool-celtic-ebook

I hope to finish rooting this little beauty soon, unfortunately, she will have to wait, as I have a custom and by daughter's birthday birthday baby ahead of the Celtic baby now. But here is what she looks like as a WIP.

Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!! Img_1510

Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!! Img_1512

Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!! Img_1511
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: great skin tones!!!   Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!! EmptyFri 1 Apr 2016 - 14:23

I think the Cool Celtic is my most favorite skin tone of all!!! WOOOT!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!!   Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!! EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 22:03

I love it too!!! Now I just need the time to FINISH her!!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!!   Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!! EmptyThu 7 Apr 2016 - 2:14

She is adorable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!!   Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool Celtic eBook Now available!!!!
Page 1 of 1