R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekend plans anyone?????

Go down 
+5
sandys sweethearts
pia46
michellep20
Jenny In NH
Lara
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Weekend plans anyone????? Empty
PostSubject: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 18:00

So, does anyone have anything fun planned for this weekend? My girls have a dance competition, so we will be going to bed tonight at 9 and getting up at 4 am!!!!!!

Sofie has her first dance at 7 am and Angie is on at 9 am and their final dance is a group number at 9 pm (lots of dances in between and awards are at 10 pm. I'm guessing we will be getting home around 1 am, then we need to be back at 9 am!!! Oh yeah! I will be tired!!!! But I am super excited for them!! They have been working very hard! This is comp #2 for them this year!!!!

I am hoping to find a quiet in the corner somewhere in the hotel and type up some of the lessons for the Celtic class, so I can get ahead, as I don;t have any written for next week yet!! affraid  As long as the wifi is decent, I should be good with that.

I'll try to check in, but I may be MIA until Monday, so if you need anything, be sure to ask on of the mods for help.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

Here's some pics of my girls, if you hadn't seen them, from one of their competitions last year. happyhappy

Weekend plans anyone????? Angeli10

Weekend plans anyone????? Sofia10
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: re: this weekend   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 18:13

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!  happyhappy happyhappy

They are amazing!!  worthy worthy  clapclap You can see the joy in their faces, that they love what they do!!

So beautiful too!!!   angelsmiley

Have a funnnnnnnn weekend, and I wish the girls well!!  Thanks for sharing the super pictures of Angelina and Sofia!!!  

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 20:13

WOW! Your girls look super talented! worthy clapclap
I'm planning on continuing cleaning my room and find stuff to sell : bigsmile
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 1:57

Nothing exciting here! I am finishing rooting my AOTM baby and anxiously waiting for my new camera to be delivered on Monday!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 6:52

If I were smart, I'd bring my head with me this weekend and root...part of me still thinks that's to weird! lol
Back to top Go down
sandys sweethearts
Toddler
Toddler
sandys sweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 8:48

Your girls are gorgeous!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 8:51

Love the pix of your girls...they are beautiful!!!

I couldn't bring a head with me anywhere to root.....not because it's weird....what would be
weird would be me toting in my magnifying lamp and sitting with my nose right on
top of it so that I could see what I was doing!!! lol

We are taking a conceal carry class today....it will last all day long....
then babysittting tonight while my son takes DIL out to dinner for her birthday.....
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 0:18

Your daughters are gorgeous dancers! They have beautiful form and technique. I bet they will go far. I know how you fill I did this with my daughter for years and still going .We head to NC today, not to far this time.. My Alyssa started when she was 5 now she is turning 20 this month. A few weeks ago she was competing in Washington, 2 weeks ago she was in Atlanta Georgia, She is a competition cheerleader for Virginia Tech. Today she had cheer camp for the Carolina Panthers. I's a long, long road , traveling, setting in hotel rooms, doing hair, makeup, keeping up with all those uniforms ,  lots of money, did I say lots of MONEY!!  but so worth it!!  Enjoy every minute Lara!
Back to top Go down
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
HeavenlyCherubsNursery

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 13:24

What beautiful, talented young ladies they are Lara!! bigsmile  Pia, you'll have to let us know what kind of camera you ordered and how you like it when it arrives.  I bought 3 cameras and 2 of them are not what I expected and the 3rd, the good one, I gave to my son grrrr   Let us know, please!!

Susan

Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenlycherubsnursery.com/
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 1:46

HeavenlyCherubsNursery wrote:
What beautiful, talented young ladies they are Lara!! bigsmile  Pia, you'll have to let us know what kind of camera you ordered and how you like it when it arrives.  I bought 3 cameras and 2 of them are not what I expected and the 3rd, the good one, I gave to my son grrrr   Let us know, please!!

Susan

I ordered this Canon on Walmart.com for $266.00 with accessory kit. Canon Powershot SX530 HS Camera with 32GB Deluxe Accessory Kit
Back to top Go down
Kissy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 7:29

I'm a little late to this thread, aren't I? oho
I didn't do much over the weekend other than some cooking (which I normally like to do anyway)

Your daughters are lovely, Lara! And look extremely talented! worthy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 10:34

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Camera shopping sounds fun!!!! I need a new camera, for sure!!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: lol too funny   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 11:27

Lara wrote:
If I were smart, I'd bring my head with me this weekend and root...part of me still thinks that's to weird! lol

You wouldn't have gotten much rooting done... everyone would be stopping bye and asking questions or just giving you weird looks!! hehehe
lol
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: wow!!   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 11:37

bearysweethearts wrote:
Your daughters are gorgeous dancers! They have beautiful form and technique. I bet they will go far. I know how you fill I did this with my daughter for years and still going .We head to NC today, not to far this time..  My Alyssa started when she was 5 now she is turning 20 this month. A few weeks ago she was competing in Washington, 2 weeks ago she was in Atlanta Georgia, She is a competition cheerleader for Virginia Tech. Today she had cheer camp for the Carolina Panthers. I's a long, long road , traveling, setting in hotel rooms, doing hair, makeup, keeping up with all those uniforms ,  lots of money, did I say lots of MONEY!!  but so worth it!!  Enjoy every minute Lara!  

Wow Kathy!!! Alyssa is a talented young lady, you must be so proud of her!! Carolina Panthers had an amazing season and went to Superbowl 50!! (I know you know that, but im letting all the reborners know too - hehehe)

Time goes by too fast!!
loveyou!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 15:42

Awww thanks Jenny! Yes, very proud of her. She has worked hard. They practiced every single day in high school. Five days a week in college. I's a long process cheering pro. She can't actually make the team till she is 21 but she made their cheer camp. She does the camp this year and next year when she turns 21. So when she graduates from Virginia Tech, she is going to Duke or Chapel Hill for grad school. So then she will re locate to the Carolina's and hopefully be on the Panther Squad. bigsmile bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: how do you like it?   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 15:23

pia46 wrote:
Nothing exciting here! I am finishing rooting my AOTM baby and anxiously waiting for my new camera to be delivered on Monday!

Hi Pia!!  coffee?

How do you like your new Canon camera?  I used to have a Fuji that I loved, but it died.  I have been using my smartphone as of late, but I hate that it always makes my pictures look more red/pink.  Wish I could find another "true" color camera!!

thankyou!thankyou!
Back to top Go down
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
HeavenlyCherubsNursery

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 16:02

I was wondering too bigsmile   I need to buy a new one, my Olympus just isn't giving me the quality pics I thought it would.

I guess I need to spend more than $175.00 to get a good one IDK I used to use the 35mm cameras years ago but everything is different now!!

Susan
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenlycherubsnursery.com/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 17:20

Good link for the Top SLR Camera's of 2016

http://bestreviews.com/best-dslr-cameras
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: How do you like your new camera?   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 20:41

pia46 wrote:

How do you like your new camera Pia? dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyThu 7 Apr 2016 - 2:12

Jenny In NH wrote:
pia46 wrote:

How do you like your new camera Pia?   dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby

It definitely is superior to my phone, but I have to download to the computer instead of automatically being able to share!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: canon sharing   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyThu 7 Apr 2016 - 10:45

pia46 wrote:
Jenny In NH wrote:
pia46 wrote:

How do you like your new camera Pia?   dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby

It definitely is superior to my phone, but I have to download to the computer instead of automatically being able to share!

Does this help Pia?  Its a FREE app for smartphones to work with your canon camera, maybe you will be able to share from your camera to your smartphone to the internet? It also says it will allow you to take "remote" shots with your camera. Not sure if this is what you need or not, im not very technical, but cant hurt to check this out, let me know!!

scroll down on this link
https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/explore/product-showcases/cameras-and-lenses/wireless-eos-rebels-wifi
here is another link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.canon.ic.cameraconnect&hl=en
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? EmptyThu 7 Apr 2016 - 11:28

Thanks - the camera does have wifi so I am certain I could link and transfer the photos. I bought the field guide to figure out the ca era nd have just not taken the time to figure out how to use all the features! Might Need a few more weekends!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans anyone?????   Weekend plans anyone????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend plans anyone?????
Page 1 of 1