R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

April entries

Go down 
+5
Lara
kiwiserenity
pia46
Jenny In NH
DreamWeaver
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

April entries Empty
PostSubject: April entries   April entries EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 0:38

I am taking entries for April! If I don't answer right away I apologize!
A friend of mine who owns a car dealership ask me to come work for him back in December, part time. Well that turned into me working full time as his dealership manager! I manage the place AND I am collections manager meaning I have to make sure people pay their notes or I take the vehicles away from them...not always a fun job! LOL I also deal with the people on their car insurance... ALOT to handle! So between that and what has been going on with my daughter lately(I know I haven't shared much there but a few of you know what is going on) I have been slow to respond! Sorry! Once Tax season is over things should slow down. I am taking a vacation this week, we are going to Orlando to universal studios. (we have saved for a year and ended up using money that was set aside for house repairs, but this vacation is SO NEEDED...Not to mention Kalysta is going with the school on this trip and she can NOT go if we don't go due to her epilepsy, I am not comfortable with that)

AYWAY...If I don't respond right away just give me a few days and I will...except during the days of march 3-8 when I am gone...I probably wont respond to anything other then maybe Facebook updates! LOL bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

April entries Empty
PostSubject: thanks for the update!   April entries EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 1:04

Awwww Sarah!! Soooooooooo happy that you and your family are getting a rest from all that has gone on lately!! Hope all get some much needed R&R and some fun time too!! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy So happy that Kalysta is doing better - bless her heart!!

Everyone understands that family comes first!! Thanks for all you do for us with the contests!! Have fun!!!! Enjoy!! whoohoo whoohoo

Thanks for letting us know, I will be sure to pass the info along if people miss this post!!

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 1:36

I am working on my entry for April AOTM!
Back to top Go down
kiwiserenity
Toddler
Toddler
kiwiserenity

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 4:38

Can I just clarify the Artist of the Month rules as I've read quite a few changes and it is confusing? Can the reborn have been shown on other forums (including Facebook and Ebay) except REAL? And if I enter for April does my entry have to be in by the 15th March? And last questions how many entries is one person allowed and are there themes for different months?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 10:05

kiwiserenity wrote:
Can I just clarify the Artist of the Month rules as I've read quite a few changes and it is confusing?  Can the reborn have been shown on other forums (including Facebook and Ebay)  except REAL? And if I enter for April does my entry have to be in by the 15th March? And last questions how many entries is one person allowed and are there themes for different months?

Here are the AOTM Rules:

http://www.realreborn.com/t22221-rules-for-aotm-please-provide-an-address-w-pics

You can share WIP on other forums. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 11:26

Judy - it is confusing because the first post has been edited to be correct but then there is a lot of "older" discussion and input that ended up being changed due to a lack of participation. The post that Lara quoted is current.
Back to top Go down
kiwiserenity
Toddler
Toddler
kiwiserenity

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 18:01

Thanks Lara and Pia. I did read the post that Lara posted before I asked the question but thought I must have missed something because I recognised a couple of babies in last months ATOM. I will try to get a baby ready to enter.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 10:37

Judy, I would love to see some of your babies in future contest. I have always admired your work! bigsmile Kathy
Back to top Go down
kiwiserenity
Toddler
Toddler
kiwiserenity

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 10:40

Thank you Kathy ☺
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 1:15

Thanks for Answering questions Ladies!! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 1:20

Jenny In NH wrote:
Awwww Sarah!! Soooooooooo happy that you and your family are getting a rest from all that has gone on lately!!  Hope all get some much needed R&R and some fun time too!!   happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy    So happy that Kalysta is doing better - bless her heart!!

Everyone understands that family comes first!! Thanks for all you do for us with the contests!!  Have fun!!!! Enjoy!!  whoohoo whoohoo

Thanks for letting us know, I will be sure to pass the info along if people miss this post!!

loveyou!

Yes this is a MUCH needed vacation! You just don't know! LOL lol

Kalysta is just very slow to recover from surgery and medical procedures we figure. But finally well enough for the trip, I was worried for a bit!

Thanks for helping out! wink

Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 1:20

pia46 wrote:
I am working on my entry for April AOTM!

Cant wait to see your baby! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Susan
Susan

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyThu 10 Mar 2016 - 17:22

Can you let me know if my entry got through to you okay?
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

April entries Empty
PostSubject: soon   April entries EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 14:13

Hi Susan!!

Im sure Sarah will let you know asap! She is working full time job. I also sent a private message to her for you.

thankyou!

Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 14:25

Hi Susan, I would send Sarah a pm and just ask her if she received them. Sarah usually lets you know she has them so It sounds like she just hasn't had time to check her entries today. I'm sure she will get back with you soon. If not she will give you time to re send them. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 0:49

Hey Susan, I haven't been on the board last couple days...been busy...sorry! I got your pics, super cute!! bigsmile sometimes I may be slow to respond, but I will get back to you, no worries! wink
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 1:54

BUMP! The REAL deadline for entries is TOMORROW! Sarah accepts entiies until she puts up the poll on the 20th, but the sooner the better is best! Hope to have many entries this month! LET'S MAKE REAL GREAT AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
kiwiserenity
Toddler
Toddler
kiwiserenity

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 2:01

I did plan on entering but I ended up showing her on Facebook, so that disqualified me, and I still haven't finished the back of her hair either.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 2:45

kiwiserenity wrote:
I did plan on entering but I ended up showing her on Facebook, so that disqualified me, and I still haven't finished the back of her hair either.
Message Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016 - 1:28

kiwiserenity wrote:

" This is the new guideline"

" This thread has been updated in the initial post. Runs 5 days and the baby can be shown anywhere EXCEPT on REAL. Entries due on the 15th. Would love to see some additional participation in the AOTM contests!"

So you are ok to enter Judy!
Back to top Go down
lindah964
Toddler
Toddler

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyFri 15 Apr 2016 - 11:44

I thought it was up to the 20th but I think I see - right it has been posted. Please let me know. I didn't know I could had posted her for a reason thanks
Back to top Go down
http://Lilyfrostreborncreations.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

April entries Empty
PostSubject: hi linda   April entries EmptyFri 15 Apr 2016 - 11:52

lindah964 wrote:
I thought it was up to the 20th but I think I see - right it has been posted. Please let me know. I didn't know I could had posted her for a reason thanks

Hi Linda!

Especially when Sarah has been unable to start the contest on time, she will always extend and give us time to enter.  

Were you planning on entering for May AOTM?   So far I only know about Pia wanting to enter, but others may have already sent their entries to Sarah.

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
lindah964
Toddler
Toddler

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyFri 15 Apr 2016 - 19:18

Yes Jenny I do ant to post a baby buy not sure of what month I am in. Didn't I see April done? I didn't see may posted. I am so tired of moving myself and family that I can't think. Don't let anyone say a 65 year old grandma is ready for a rocking chair and knitting!!! Lol but guide me if not ok late. I can do tonight or tomorrow. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptyFri 15 Apr 2016 - 19:50

Linda, that rocking chair thing doesn't exist anymore,My Mom retired years ago she does more now than she ever did! But yes these pictures are for the May contest. Sarah excepts pictures till the 20th of each month so you are okay. So you send those pictures in sweetie!! bigsmile Kathy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

April entries Empty
PostSubject: send in your pictures to Sarah   April entries EmptyFri 15 Apr 2016 - 23:15

lindah964 wrote:
Yes Jenny I do ant to post a baby buy not sure of what month I am in. Didn't I see April done? I didn't see may posted. I am so tired of moving myself and family that I can't think. Don't let anyone say a 65 year old grandma is ready for a rocking chair and knitting!!! Lol but guide me if not ok late. I can do tonight or tomorrow. Thanks!

Yes, the contests are always held the month BEFORE, so you are all set to PM your 3 pictures to Sarah!!  Hopefully we will have enough entries, but if not it will be held the following month!

Here was the winner for April as you hadn't seen it:

April entries A_real12

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
Back to top Go down
lindah964
Toddler
Toddler

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptySat 16 Apr 2016 - 9:02

Thank you Jenny and that logo is gorgeous. After, I walk my dogs, I will go back,
as now I understand. Happy Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

April entries Empty
PostSubject: you are welcome~   April entries EmptySat 16 Apr 2016 - 16:19

lindah964 wrote:
Thank you Jenny and that logo is gorgeous. After, I walk my dogs, I will go back,
as now I understand. Happy Saturday!

You are very welcome Linda!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries EmptySat 16 Apr 2016 - 21:21

http://www.realreborn.com/t22221-rules-for-aotm-please-provide-an-address-w-pics

If you read the rules, Sarah says that she will look for late entries up until when she posts the contest, and since she hasn't posted it yet, I'd say it's safe to send her an entry if anyone still wants to enter for May.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

April entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: April entries   April entries Empty

Back to top Go down

April entries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Contests :: Artist of the Month-
Jump to: