R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, I'm new here :)

Go down 
+4
Lara
Jenny In NH
pia46
Kissy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kissy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Hi, I'm new here :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 8:50

Hi, I just heard about this site and thought I would join. My name is Christine and I am very new to reborning and I am currently working on my first reborn and am almost done (It's the Celeste kit by Cindy Musgrove)

I'm pretty shy and I don't know how often I might chime in but I thought it would be fun to join!
I'm also lousy at introductions, but...HI!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 10:16

Welcome to Real! You picked a challenging kit for your first baby!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: hello and welcome   Hi, I'm new here :) EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 10:25

Kissy wrote:
Hi, I just heard about this site and thought I would join. My name is Christine and I am very new to reborning and I am currently working on my first reborn and am almost done (It's the Celeste kit by Cindy Musgrove)

I'm pretty shy and I don't know how often I might chime in but I thought it would be fun to join!
I'm also lousy at introductions, but...HI!

Hi Christine!!

Welcome to REAL!!!  :real: happyhappy :real:

So glad you are here! Its great that you are going to enter your first reborn!! Will help get you more relaxed about reborning! It's supposed to be fun!! Yay!!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Hi, I'm new here :) Welcom16

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Sat 27 Feb 2016 - 11:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kissy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 10:43

pia46 wrote:
Welcome to Real! You picked a challenging kit for your first baby!

Yep! But it's been pretty fun so far. And I know a lot of people don't care for Celeste's mouth but I actually think it's kinda cut (although it want's to be a pain in the neck for painting!) Every time I look at the kit I see boy, so I'm probably renaming him, Connor.

Thank you both so much for the welcome! hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 11:21

Hi Kissy!! :real: bigsmile Welcome to REAL!!! I think Celeste would be great as a boy!!! Can't wait to see him!!! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your babies!!
Back to top Go down
Kissy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 11:59

Lara wrote:
Hi Kissy!!   :real:  bigsmile  Welcome to REAL!!! I think Celeste would be great as a boy!!! Can't wait to see him!!! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your babies!!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 13:31

Hi Kissy, Welcome to REAL!! :real: Glad you are with us! Look around if you need anything just let us know. Looking forward to seeing your babies! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
Jackie22
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 17:55

Welcome Christine, no need to be shy hun, your amongst friends, and we are all very friendly. bigsmile
Looking forward to getting to know you hun. :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.exceptional-reborn-nursery.com
Kissy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 21:22

Thank you all so much for such a warm welcome! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
kiwiserenity
Toddler
Toddler
kiwiserenity

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 21:39

Hi Christine, I look forward to seeing your first baby Connor. I hope you are prepared to be addicted and you'll probably be a kit hoarder very soon :D
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 21:17

Welcome! :real:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new here :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: