R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everyone! :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

Hi everyone! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 18:42

Hi everyone! I have been a member of this forum for awhile but I never really said anything so I decided to speak up today and introduce myself. My name is Michelle and Im 19. Im from Canada and Ive been reborning for about 2-3 years on and off (Ive done more or less 10 dolls but Im not exactly sure lol). Some of you probably know me from the bountiful baby forum and I also went to Rose last year so maybe some of you met me there. Im still trying to figure this forum out so yeah, thats all for now, I think.
happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Hi Michelle!!   Hi everyone! :) EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 19:20

michellep20 wrote:
Hi everyone! I have been a member of this forum for awhile but I never really said anything so I decided to speak up today and introduce myself. My name is Michelle and Im 19. Im from Canada and Ive been reborning for about 2-3 years on and off (Ive done more or less 10 dolls but Im not exactly sure lol). Some of you probably know me from the bountiful baby forum and I also went to Rose last year so maybe some of you met me there. Im still trying to figure this forum out so yeah, thats all for now, I think.
happyforyou!

Hi Michelle!!

Glad you said hi!

Both sets of my grandparents were from Canada!!Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick! You qualify to enter REAL's 10 or less Spring contest if you want to!!

I have made about the same number of reborns that you have!!

If you need any help, just give out a shout, lots of knowledgeable ladies here, or PM a moderator or Lara!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 20:27

Jenny In NH wrote:
michellep20 wrote:
happyforyou!

Hi Michelle!!

Glad you said hi!

Both sets of my grandparents were from Canada!!Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick! You qualify to enter REAL's 10 or less Spring contest if you want to!!

If you need any help, just give out a shout, lots of knowledgeable ladies here, or PM a moderator or Lara!!

Hi Jenny!
I think I met you in Susan Gibbs rooting class at Rose, right? Its good to see you again! I will check out the contest :) It sounds fun! Thank you for welcoming me! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 10:58

Hi Michelle! Nice to meet you!!!!

I am so glad you introduced yourself and i look forward to getting to know you!! :real:
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 13:53

Lara wrote:
Hi Michelle! Nice to meet you!!!!

I am so glad you introduced yourself and i look forward to getting to know you!! :real:  

Hi! Nice to meet you too! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: ohh hi!!!   Hi everyone! :) EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 21:24

michellep20 wrote:
Jenny In NH wrote:
michellep20 wrote:
happyforyou!

Hi Michelle!!

Glad you said hi!

Hi Jenny!
I think I met you in Susan Gibbs rooting class at Rose, right? Its good to see you again! I will check out the contest :) It sounds fun! Thank you for welcoming me! bigsmile

Ohhh!! Well... Nice to "see" you again!! I think you also won the baby shower gift I brought for the swap!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 0:56

Jenny In NH wrote:
michellep20 wrote:
Jenny In NH wrote:
michellep20 wrote:
happyforyou!

Hi Michelle!!

Glad you said hi!

Hi Jenny!

Ohhh!! Well... Nice to "see" you again!! I think you also won the baby shower gift I brought for the swap!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Yeah Nice to "see" you again too! Yes youre right! Its patiently waiting in my closet until I have a baby that fit in it! wink
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 15:33

Hi Michelle,Welcome to REAL! :real:  Look around if you need anything just let us know happyhappy   Looking forward to seeing some of your babies. happyforyou! hamsterdance  dancingelephant   Kathy
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 21:24

bearysweethearts wrote:
Hi Michelle,Welcome to REAL! :real:  Look around if you need anything just let us know happyhappy   Looking forward to seeing some of your babies.  happyforyou!  hamsterdance  dancingelephant   Kathy

Thank you! hamsterdance I love the dancing hamster!
Back to top Go down
Jackie22
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) EmptyThu 25 Feb 2016 - 4:23

Welcome hun, looing forward to getting to know you.

Jackie
Back to top Go down
http://www.exceptional-reborn-nursery.com
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) EmptyThu 25 Feb 2016 - 23:49

I'm looking forward to meeting you too! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: