R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on the Natali Blick Lucrecia kits~ only $99~ FREE eBook!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Update on the Natali Blick Lucrecia kits~ only $99~ FREE eBook! Empty
PostSubject: Update on the Natali Blick Lucrecia kits~ only $99~ FREE eBook!   Update on the Natali Blick Lucrecia kits~ only $99~ FREE eBook! EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 12:21

Looks like they are FINALLY out of customs and on their way to me and will be arriving any day now, so I will be sending out invoices, so that I can ship the same day that they arrive, i am guessing they will be here Monday!!! whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=CL609322208DE

Thanks all for your patience!!!

if anyone still wants a kit, I have 2 left!!!

http://realreborn.storenvy.com/collections/507436-reborn-kits/products/15407985-lurecia-kit-by-natali-blick

They are only $99 and come with a free ebook!!! Your choice of book! $25 value!!!

Last edited by Lara on Fri 19 Feb 2016 - 13:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: niceeeeeeeeee   Update on the Natali Blick Lucrecia kits~ only $99~ FREE eBook! EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 13:22

Awsomeeeeeee deal Lara!! whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Natali Blick Lucrecia kits~ only $99~ FREE eBook!   Update on the Natali Blick Lucrecia kits~ only $99~ FREE eBook! EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 13:58

Yup! Sure is!! She is a cutie!! Like getting a kit for $50!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Natali Blick Lucrecia kits~ only $99~ FREE eBook!   Update on the Natali Blick Lucrecia kits~ only $99~ FREE eBook! EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 20:47

Such a good deal! I wish I could but my wallet is literally empty right now IDK
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Natali Blick Lucrecia kits~ only $99~ FREE eBook!   Update on the Natali Blick Lucrecia kits~ only $99~ FREE eBook! EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 10:54

They just cleared customs yesterday, so they will be arriving any day now!!! So excited for these kits! If you ever wanted a high end kit, this is a great deal with the free ebook and getting a nice LE kit for about $50.

She is on my website, and I take payment plans, if you need to. bigsmile

http://realreborn.storenvy.com/collections/507436-reborn-kits/products/15407985-lurecia-kit-by-natali-blick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Natali Blick Lucrecia kits~ only $99~ FREE eBook!   Update on the Natali Blick Lucrecia kits~ only $99~ FREE eBook! Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on the Natali Blick Lucrecia kits~ only $99~ FREE eBook!
Page 1 of 1