R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Airdry e-book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Airdry e-book Empty
PostSubject: Airdry e-book   Airdry e-book EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 1:16

The Airdry paint I use comes in dropper bottles or I use a pipettes. So I need to what 1 smidgen or 2 Brushs = how many drops.
It also calls for ultra matte gel which I don't use with the Airdry paint I use its not available. So what would I use in its place?
I emailed Lara but she couldn't answer my question which I found odd since it's her ebook. I bought the ebook thinking she was
the one that wrote the ebook. Anyway this is where she told me to post the question. I hope I can get an answer.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Airdry e-book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airdry e-book   Airdry e-book EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 3:30

I don't use airdry, but I didn't want you to think your post is being ignored. Hopefully an airdry artist will come along and answer your questions. What brand of air dry are you using?
Back to top Go down

Airdry e-book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airdry e-book   Airdry e-book EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 3:54

It's Che's Airdry paint. But the point I want to make is with all the Airdry paint I've seen is usually measured in drops and not smidgen or brushs. And I would like to know how to measure the paint or this ebook will not be worth anything.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Airdry e-book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airdry e-book   Airdry e-book EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 4:01

Pflick01 wrote:
It's Che's Airdry paint. But the point I want to make is with all the Airdry paint I've seen is usually measured in drops and not smidgen or brushs. And I would like to know how to measure the paint or this ebook will not be worth anything.
You may have to ask Cher Simnitt about her paints. Not sure anyone on REAL has tested them? Lollipop cradle might have?
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Airdry e-book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airdry e-book   Airdry e-book EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 12:56

I saw your post last night and was trying to find out some kind of answer.  I'm not familiar with those paints. But the Easy Air dry Ebook I think you are referring to,  April Yap was the instructor along with Lara. You may want to pm or email her she would know the measurements  from using her Ebook.  She also does a lot of air dry. I also have this Ebook  so I went and checked she uses pipets which are capfuls. And she uses drops . I see that she doesn't use smidgen or brushfuls in her measurements.. I would find out from Cher about her measurements .But it sounds to me 1 drop would be pretty close to 1 smidge. I do know in measurements a smidgen is a tiny bit larger than a drop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Airdry e-book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airdry e-book   Airdry e-book Empty

Back to top Go down

Airdry e-book
Page 1 of 1