R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My kids this weekend!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My kids this weekend! Empty
PostSubject: My kids this weekend!   My kids this weekend! EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 0:38

My 3 girls, shelby, 15, is in the 9'th and in high school band, my 12 yr old, kalysta, is in the 7'th grade middle school band and a majorette(twirler), my 10 tr old, skylar, is in 5'th grade and she had a fun day at school friday. She played kickball and soccer. Here are a few pics, i labeled them with their names.....I dont have pics yet of kalysta during her twirling routine, i am still adding more and hubby didnt get any from this weekend...ugh...men...i am gonna have to get some stills from my video camera.....anyway...

The bands, from 6'th-12'th grades, put on what is called Honor America. It is something put together to honor the military, all branches, active, nonactive, veteran, retired, and of course those who gave their life....all areas! Each area is recognized and honored as well as every war or anything!

Each band performs, majorettes perform, ect....the finale is when the 7'th and 8'th grade bands get to join with highschool to perform while all majorettes(7'th-12'th grades) opens and holds a huge american flag during firworks.....it was great! COLD but great!
Here they are....some of them dont look great....like the flag ones, all lights were off and the shots were taken in the dark and my flash wasnt enough...lol I tried to fix them best I could so we would have something!
The high school trumpet section(my shelby is 2'nd chair trumpet)played the National Anthem!

Shelby-trumpet-2'nd chair(oh ya, they are an award winning military marching band...got perfect scores at last competition!)

My kids this weekend! IMG_3374-1
My kids this weekend! IMG_3369-1

Kalysta-trombone-1'st chair

My kids this weekend! IMG_4082-1
My kids this weekend! IMG_4083-1
My kids this weekend! IMG_4096-1

Skylar-fall fun day
My kids this weekend! IMG_4025-1
My kids this weekend! IMG_4016-1
My kids this weekend! IMG_4004-1
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My kids this weekend!   My kids this weekend! EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 3:03

Oh wow, awesome photos!! Your kids look like they have so much fun doin all these activities - it's so interesting getting to see how different it all is from over here. Thanks for sharing them with us wave
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: My kids this weekend!   My kids this weekend! EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 10:15

Oh, what great pictures!!! Looks like a really fun weekend. It's so nice when all your kids are involved in school activities!!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: My kids this weekend!   My kids this weekend! EmptyMon 3 Jan 2011 - 3:49

I'll bet you have lots of good fun with your lovely family bigsmile Very good photos
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net

PostSubject: Re: My kids this weekend!   My kids this weekend! EmptyMon 3 Jan 2011 - 9:42

Yes I do!! thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: My kids this weekend!   My kids this weekend! EmptyMon 3 Jan 2011 - 12:02

Now we know what keeps you so very busy!!!! Great pictures!!!!! I do remember those days and all the Mom time that active children require!!!!! Beautiful Children! I know you have to be proud!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My kids this weekend!   My kids this weekend! Empty

Back to top Go down

My kids this weekend!
Page 1 of 1