R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RULES FOR AOTM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

RULES FOR AOTM Empty
PostSubject: RULES FOR AOTM   RULES FOR AOTM EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 17:39

Ok ladies.....for these contests there are a few simple rules, everyone should know them and follow them.

NOTE: CONTEST Voting will now only run for 5 days!

1. Baby MUST be one you have not shared here at REAL, however,
**if you are selling baby, please try to make pics for contest different than those you had for selling photos if possible!!
**You may share WIP pics on other forums but not on REAL. No advertising a baby as yours since contest is still anonymous!
YOU CAN HAVE BABY IN MULTIPLE FORUM CONTESTS!**

2. PM (private message)>> JENNY IN NH<<  3 pics- ALL clear don't shrink them, Jenny will expertly make all the entries have the same dimensions-

1. FULL BODY -2. CLOSE UP and, and 3. is the most skipped over, the HAIR! I MUST have a pic of HAIR!
Whether its rooted, painted, bald, whatever, a clear pic of hair/head. Bows are fine as long as I can see the hair clearly!!

3. If you enter a baby but DO NOT win you CAN enter that baby again, but the same rules will apply.

4. If you win, you are welcome to enter future contest, however, you must wait 30 days and not enter the contest the month following your win and you must enter with a new baby.

Lets keep this fun! bigsmile

bigsmile

Last edited by DreamWeaver on Mon 4 Jan 2016 - 3:48; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

RULES FOR AOTM Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES FOR AOTM   RULES FOR AOTM EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 14:06

I think that the AOTM contest is better if no one knows who the baby belongs to. I am sure everyone has at least one baby that they are working on each month and haven't sold on Ebay yet.

Each moderator who has been in charge of AOTM has had their own set of rules for the contest, though most are pretty similar. Sarah is welcome to modify and change whatever she wants and is open enough to take suggestions from you all. We want this to be fun and encouraging to everyone who participates!!! So, let's try to keep this fun. Complaining about rules and about certain babies just makes this turn into a JOB for whoever is running it. It takes a TON of effort to put this together every month. Between Sarah and Barb making the logos, I think they do a wonderful job!!!!!

I will keep this thread a stick, and if anything changes, it will be added or changed in Sarah's original post to make it easy to find the rules each month.

Good luck to everyone who continues to participate!!!! I LOVE seeing all the babies each month!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

RULES FOR AOTM Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES FOR AOTM   RULES FOR AOTM EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 13:10

This thread has been updated in the initial post. Runs 5 days and the baby can be shown anywhere EXCEPT on REAL. Entries due on the 19th. Would love to see some additional participation in the AOTM contests!
Back to top Go down
MLToriginals
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

RULES FOR AOTM Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES FOR AOTM   RULES FOR AOTM EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 0:14

So to enter an AOTM contest does your "skill" have to be at a certain number? Or can anyone join?
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

RULES FOR AOTM Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES FOR AOTM   RULES FOR AOTM EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 1:09

MLToriginals wrote:
So to enter an  AOTM contest does your "skill" have to be at a certain number? Or can anyone join?
Anyone can enter!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

RULES FOR AOTM Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES FOR AOTM   RULES FOR AOTM EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 0:58

Don't forget to send your entries to Jenny in NH ! Deadline is the 19th of the month, 9 PM EST!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

RULES FOR AOTM Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES FOR AOTM   RULES FOR AOTM EmptySun 10 Mar 2019 - 14:34

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RULES FOR AOTM Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES FOR AOTM   RULES FOR AOTM Empty

Back to top Go down

RULES FOR AOTM
Page 1 of 1