R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Oregon

Go down 
+5
pia46
Jenny In NH
AmyR777
bearysweethearts
DogMom
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DogMom

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon EmptyWed 11 Feb 2015 - 4:34

Hello everyone,  I am new to the forum.  I haven't made a reborn and I have not been lucky enough to adopt one yet.  I first heard of reborning when I stumbled across a special on BBC.  I became instantly fascinated with the sweet babies.  After wishing for years, I recently brought up the subject with my husband and to my surprise he gave me his blessing.  I am so excited!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon EmptyWed 11 Feb 2015 - 14:21

Hi, welcome to our addiction! welcome So glad you could join us! You will love It here. Look around if you have any questions just let us know. dancingbaby Kathy
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon EmptyWed 11 Feb 2015 - 15:35

Welcome to the forum and to the world of reborning! As self-education, you may want to go through the process of buying a baby. It will help you understand how your future customers think. It'll also give you a first-hand example of the painting, details, rooting and weighting. It helped me tremendously!

You'll have to keep us posted when you start your first baby. Have you ordered a kit, yet?
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Welcome   Hello from Oregon EmptyWed 11 Feb 2015 - 17:42

DogMom wrote:
Hello everyone,  I am new to the forum.  I haven't made a reborn and I have not been lucky enough to adopt one yet.  I first heard of reborning when I stumbled across a special on BBC.  I became instantly fascinated with the sweet babies.  After wishing for years, I recently brought up the subject with my husband and to my surprise he gave me his blessing.  I am so excited!!

Hello and welcome to REAL!!!

Its a wonderful thing to have your hubby support you!! Mine does as well, and it makes it even more enjoyable that he does!

Lots of talented ladies here, and wonderful helpful moderators!! Lara has wonderful beginner ebooks that take you step by step!

She has some for beginners too!

http://www.storenvy.com/stores/97965-real-reborn

http://www.storenvy.com/products/2438970-basics-of-reborning-ebook

I started out as a reborn doll collector because I came across a reborn that just "called" to me!!  I am picky about my reborns and I paid 700.00 for my very first one!!  She was a very popular sculpt way back then!! Luca sculpt.  This picture is not my reborn, but one off the internet.  (I lost my computer's hard drive recently and I lost all of the artists photos of my sweet Luca  - who I have named Allison. )  Since my first purchase, the reborn world has come leaps and bounds in the "reality looking" department!!  Details have really come a long way and so have the painting techniques!!

There are thousands of sculpts, something for everyone - that is the beauty!!  Every artist paints and roots differently - creating so many different looks to the very same sculpt - its wonderful!!!

Have fun!!!

Hello from Oregon Luca10
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon EmptyWed 11 Feb 2015 - 19:13

Welcome! If you are looking to buy a baby or learn to reborn your own, you should find what you are looking for on REAL.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon EmptyWed 11 Feb 2015 - 19:33

:real: So glad to see you here!!!!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 6:56

Welcome to Real, its a lovely forum with lots of helpful ladies 
Its good that your hubby is willing to support you, mine does too, it helps
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 12:47

Hi and welcome to REAL!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 3:10

Hello and welcome to this crazy addiction!!! lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 8:06

Hello from Oregon HeGroupBalloonsHelpfulHugsTags-vi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Oregon
Page 1 of 1