R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

December AOM logo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

December AOM logo Empty
PostSubject: December AOM logo   December AOM logo EmptyWed 21 Jan 2015 - 16:28

i am soooo SORRY for the delay, between my husband having knee surgery, the holidays and my computer crashing AGAIN, things have just been overly crazy around here......there may be a slight difference with this logo from the previous ones, my new computer runs windows 8 so i had to re-download my software i use for logos, and its a bit different from the older version IDK

congrats Pia

December AOM logo 32614610
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

December AOM logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: December AOM logo   December AOM logo EmptyThu 22 Jan 2015 - 14:02

Looks great! Thanks Barb!!!!!! (Don't forget to email me about the free eBook for mods...I haven't heard from you yet, I don't think)
Back to top Go down

December AOM logo
Page 1 of 1