R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New and unsure where to start

Go down 
+2
azbaby
pia46
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tashikaren

New and unsure where to start Empty
PostSubject: New and unsure where to start   New and unsure where to start EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 4:34

Hi I am totally new to this but totally in love with it. I live near Scarborough UK . My family think I have lost the plot . Any advice about where to start would be very much appreciated .
Thanks
Karen
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: New and unsure where to start   New and unsure where to start EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 5:27

Welcome to my addiction- start on Face Book with Learn to Reborn the Beautiful Baby Way. Nicole Russell has generously shared a tutorial in her "albums"!
Back to top Go down
azbaby
Toddler
Toddler
azbaby

PostSubject: Re: New and unsure where to start   New and unsure where to start EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 10:56

I have the same thought.

Look around the internet. There are many great videos/tutorials out there for painting. You will also see what kind of supplies are used/what you will need.

While you might want to start with a new, more expensive kit you love to paint, start with a less expensive kit. Your first doll is truly just an experiment of how to do everything.

Air dry paints seem to be gaining popularity, check into these, too.

Good luck. Once you dive into this art, you will be addicted.

Laurie
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetbeginningsreborndolls.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: New and unsure where to start   New and unsure where to start EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 16:30

Hi Karen, Welcome to REAL!  :real:  welcome  Lara offers some great classes and E books here as well.  They contain so much information, you will not be disappointed .  I would suggest  The biginners E book or the Strawberries and cream, or the peaches n cream.  They are all perfect for the beginner. Look around if you have any questions just let us know. bigsmile  Kathy
Back to top Go down
Tashikaren

PostSubject: Thank you    New and unsure where to start EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 18:39

I am very grateful for the help . thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: New and unsure where to start   New and unsure where to start EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 22:59

Hi and welcome!!!! :real:

We have lots of free great tutorials right here on REAL too!!! Just ask...we are all here to help!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: New and unsure where to start   New and unsure where to start EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 1:52

That's ok Karen, You can join the rest of us who have lost the plot so to speak!!!! Welcome to REAL, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to pm one of us bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and unsure where to start   New and unsure where to start Empty

Back to top Go down

New and unsure where to start
Page 1 of 1