R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention ladies PLEASE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

Attention ladies PLEASE! Empty
PostSubject: Attention ladies PLEASE!   Attention ladies PLEASE! EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 15:10

I need pics for the winners of months MAY-AUG!!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Attention ladies PLEASE!   Attention ladies PLEASE! EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 1:06

May June and July never happened if my memory is correct. You should be missing AUGUST only. Laurie of Sweet Beginnings won the AUGUST contest. I would send a PM, but don't know how she is registered on the forum.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Attention ladies PLEASE!   Attention ladies PLEASE! EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 21:41

ok....well once I get the final one I will get it up....If I cant get the last pic soon I will post without it I guess.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Attention ladies PLEASE!   Attention ladies PLEASE! EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 22:00

Perhaps someone could send Laurie a PM? I can't find her in the memberlist because I don't know her user name?
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Attention ladies PLEASE!   Attention ladies PLEASE! EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 22:34

I don't either so if anyone knows how to reach her please let her know we are trying to get a pic of her winning baby!
Back to top Go down
sandys sweethearts
Toddler
Toddler
sandys sweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Attention ladies PLEASE!   Attention ladies PLEASE! EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 23:58

I sent azbaby a pm!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Attention ladies PLEASE!   Attention ladies PLEASE! EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 23:59

She sent them already. I think Sarah must have all nine of the months at this point?
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Attention ladies PLEASE!   Attention ladies PLEASE! EmptySat 27 Dec 2014 - 1:35

ok, yes I think I have them all. There was some mix up on the babies, I have the pics of aug winner!
So everyone is sure there were no contests for may-july?
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Attention ladies PLEASE!   Attention ladies PLEASE! EmptySat 27 Dec 2014 - 1:40

I see what happened...sorry...I meant I needed may-july but I put august...I had hers and had just saved her pics as august winner so I guess I put aug in my post. Sorry Ladies, my fault! If may-july didn't happen then I will work on contest this weekend! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Attention ladies PLEASE!   Attention ladies PLEASE! EmptySat 27 Dec 2014 - 2:18

May through JULY did not happen. Tina took over in August.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Attention ladies PLEASE!   Attention ladies PLEASE! EmptySat 27 Dec 2014 - 2:35

ok good...I will get it up this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention ladies PLEASE!   Attention ladies PLEASE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention ladies PLEASE!
Page 1 of 1