R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Life contest winner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gdoll
Crawler
Crawler

New Life contest winner Empty
PostSubject: New Life contest winner   New Life contest winner EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014 - 16:37

Hi Barb,
My name is Gwen Brown and I just won the New Life Contest. Yea!!! Lara toke me you would make me a logo for that. I am not sure what that is but you can do that. Also she tole me to let you know of all the classes I have taken and I don't know how that works either. So I will list all the classes I have taken. Also she wanted me to give you the name of my nursery so it is "Nanny's All Dolled Up Nursery".
My list of classes: Silicone Painting Techniques
Real Full Body Newborn
Real Reborn New Life Begins

These are the Ebook classes I bought and took on my own: (I don't know if that counts)
Hair Painting basic Techiniques
Beyond the Basics
Preemie
Anatomically Correct Baby
AA Ethnic
Real Reborn Ebony Class
Hair Rooting CD
Back to top Go down

New Life contest winner
Page 1 of 1