R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Logo for a class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smallcoin
Toddler
Toddler

Logo for a class Empty
PostSubject: Logo for a class   Logo for a class EmptyMon 10 Nov 2014 - 19:48

Hi,

My name is Penny Shuberg, and I took the New Life Begins Class Online and also I attended the Michigan Workshop, I don't remember if I ever got a logo for the New Life begins Class if I did I cant find it, and also I Might have changed my Nursery name after that and also I was wondering if there was a logo for taking the workshop? My Nursery Name is( Penny's From Heaven Reborn Nursery ) if possible could I get another Logo, for one or the other class or both, whatever is applicable....

Thank You
Penny
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Logo for a class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo for a class   Logo for a class EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 21:04

Hi Penny!!! If you let Barb know, she can make you a logo!!! whoohoo

Her user id is Barb(ozgirl)
Back to top Go down

Logo for a class
Page 1 of 1