R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stepping down

Go down 
+4
jo_lil_sugars
Bornannew
pia46
Jenny In NH
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Stepping down   Stepping down EmptySun 19 Oct 2014 - 17:18

Ladies, I didnt want to post this until I heard back from Lara but now that I have I am announcing that after this months contest, I am stepping down. I am under a lot of stress with all that is going on in my life, with my peeps, trying to get my silicone class together as well as trying to remodel my part of mom and dads house now that I am living there full time. I have not come to this decision lightly, and I apologize but I need to make the things I am working on number one priority. Less stress is what I need right now.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

Stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping down   Stepping down EmptySun 19 Oct 2014 - 19:57

So sorry to hear this but I do understand. You have alot on your plate Tina & I know you made the right decision. As you well know, family is the most important thing in life. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping down   Stepping down EmptySun 19 Oct 2014 - 21:13

I feel like theres never enough time in a day to get everything done like I want to. My mom and dad live in an old farmhouse, and it needs a LOT of work as I'm finding out. Its one thing to come in and out every day, and yet another to live here. The entire upstairs needed to be redone. I have had to rip up carpeting that was over 40 years old, in two rooms, and Ive finally got the main part of my sleeping quarters painted, and new carpet in there. I also have to hire a sparky (electirician) to come in and repair or replace light fixtures, and switches, as well as a plumber to fix things in the bathroom All of this....just so I can sleep upstairs, and have a little peace to myself. All of this, is on top of taking care of mom, dad, and mark......running home every afternoon to make sure I get to see hubby and daughter, cook for them, do their laundry............and try my best to do things on here too. It is a bit too much for me right now. Once things settle down a bit, I will think about getting back on board. I hope you all understand, and I ask for your prayers.
PS....silicone class is coming along VERY well, no worries there. lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Stepping down Empty
PostSubject: no worries   Stepping down EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014 - 2:05

Tinabloomfield wrote:
Ladies, I didnt want to post this until I heard back from Lara but now that I have I am announcing that after this months contest, I am stepping down. I am under a lot of stress with all that is going on in my life, with my peeps, trying to get my silicone class together as well as trying to remodel my part of mom and dads house now that I am living there full time. I have not come to this decision lightly, and I apologize but I need to make the things I am working on number one priority. Less stress is what I need right now.

No worries Tina!! We all know that family comes first! Your plate is definately full!! Dollies second :P lol

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping down   Stepping down EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014 - 2:09

I certainly understand and I think you have made a good decision. You did a remarkable job and Lara will have a hard time finding someone to do the AOTM as conscientiously as you did! Take care of your family and do what you have time to do on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

Stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping down   Stepping down EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014 - 4:24

Life has its challenges, but family and health are first on the list. Happy you made a choice to give yourself a breather.
Enjoy your family, AND THANX FOR YOUR EFFORTS ON AOTM bigsmile
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

Stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping down   Stepping down EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014 - 8:10

I will be lifting you and your family up in prayer! Listen to you body and take a rest when needed Tina....
Stepping down 2066670o57ba3o735
Back to top Go down
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
HeavenlyCherubsNursery

Stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping down   Stepping down EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014 - 12:38

Sending prayers your way for you and your family Tina angelsmiley   Take care of your family first and everything will eventually fall into place.  Thanks for all the time you spent successfully running the AOTM contest clapclap Take care : )

Susan
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenlycherubsnursery.com/
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping down   Stepping down EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014 - 12:53

Thank you ladies!!! I really appreciate your prayers and comments. As I told my hubby.....this is only going to be just a season in our lives when we look back on it. In the mean time keep making those wonderful babies, I am working on some too, but only a couple hours a day at the moment. Hoping to get back into the swing when things are done here. I am planning a little studio here at mom and dads so that I can work on babies here too in my spare time, mostly photography. I had hubby load the truck and bring somethings to match my room, and the best thing of all...... I brought my little Anthony to keep mommy company in the evenings so I can give him a snuggle.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping down   Stepping down EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014 - 17:08

as others have said, family must come first, take care
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping down   Stepping down EmptyTue 21 Oct 2014 - 20:25

Sarah will be taking over AOTM for December. Please send your submissions to her at the end of November. She will be posting on how and what she wants for the last month of the year. Then, end of December, we will have AOTY!!!! Whoo-hoo!!! Can't wait!!!! whoohoo

Thanks you Sarah for stepping up and helping out! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping down   Stepping down EmptyTue 21 Oct 2014 - 20:32

Yes!!!! Very much appreciated Sarah! whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping down   Stepping down Empty

Back to top Go down

Stepping down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Contests :: Artist of the Month-
Jump to: