R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Cute Trick or Treater, Alexis Rae

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

My Cute Trick or Treater, Alexis Rae Empty
PostSubject: My Cute Trick or Treater, Alexis Rae   My Cute Trick or Treater, Alexis Rae EmptyFri 17 Oct 2014 - 11:42

I entered my 8th sculpt in a contest (I didn't place) so I couldn't show her while she was actually a WIP, but here she is all finished.  She is 8" tall.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I designed and sewed her costume, hat, and Hunny pot (and her Piglet)

Her Piglet toy I designed and crocheted for her

She also got some pjs and a blankey

Here she is with my very first sculpt:
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: My Cute Trick or Treater, Alexis Rae   My Cute Trick or Treater, Alexis Rae EmptyFri 17 Oct 2014 - 13:06

Your sewing and crocheting skills are awesome. I have never tried sculpting - I am sure there is a significant learning curve.
Back to top Go down
LaShaj Flenoy-Pierson
Toddler
Toddler
LaShaj Flenoy-Pierson

PostSubject: RE:My Cute Trick or Treater, Alexis Rae   My Cute Trick or Treater, Alexis Rae EmptyFri 17 Oct 2014 - 14:08

Too cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.divineartdolls.weebly.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: wow   My Cute Trick or Treater, Alexis Rae EmptyFri 17 Oct 2014 - 16:58

wow!! she is amazing!! Only 8 " tall, must be sooooooo difficult to make things in miniature!! I love her in her outfit, Piglet is perfect too!!

Was nice to see your first and compare to present-day sculpt!!  Thanks so much for sharing her with us, you are very talented!

clapclapclapclapclapclap
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: My Cute Trick or Treater, Alexis Rae   My Cute Trick or Treater, Alexis Rae EmptySat 18 Oct 2014 - 16:00

pia46 wrote:
Your sewing and crocheting skills are awesome. I have never tried sculpting - I am sure there is a significant learning curve.

thankyou!  Pia.  I keep working on my sculpting, so hopefully I'll keep improving!

LaShaj Pierson wrote:
Too cute!

thankyou!  I'm happy with how she turned out.

Jenny In NH wrote:
wow!! she is amazing!! Only 8 " tall, must be sooooooo difficult to make things in miniature!! I love her in her outfit, Piglet is perfect too!!

Was nice to see your first and compare to present-day sculpt!!  Thanks so much for sharing her with us, you are very talented!

clapclapclapclapclapclap

thankyou!  Piglet was a little stinker at times and didn't want to work! It was fun to be able to look back over all my sculpts and see the improvement.  I have a blog post about all 8 of my sculpts here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you want to see it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Cute Trick or Treater, Alexis Rae   My Cute Trick or Treater, Alexis Rae Empty

Back to top Go down

My Cute Trick or Treater, Alexis Rae
Page 1 of 1