R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help, want to buy eBook, but failed to login

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cindyw

help, want to buy eBook, but failed to login Empty
PostSubject: help, want to buy eBook, but failed to login   help, want to buy eBook, but failed to login EmptyWed 8 Oct 2014 - 3:46

I've tried to log gin, but It mentioned that my username and password invalid. And said that my email address ic not in the system. I tried so many times, and I was sure that the password is correct.

I want to buy eBook "New Life Begin"

Thanks
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

help, want to buy eBook, but failed to login Empty
PostSubject: Re: help, want to buy eBook, but failed to login   help, want to buy eBook, but failed to login EmptyWed 8 Oct 2014 - 10:49

You need to pm Lara about the Ebooks, she works most of the day,but she will get back to you.bigsmile
Back to top Go down

help, want to buy eBook, but failed to login
Page 1 of 1