R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what contest winners need logos???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

what contest winners need logos??? Empty
PostSubject: what contest winners need logos???   what contest winners need logos??? EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 11:14

this summer has been one crazy roller coaster, ive barely had time to eat sleep or breath let alone get on here, thankfully kids go back to school aug 18th and life can resume back to quiet and boring lol

which class contests have i missed winners logos from?
i got aug artist of the month done this am, anybody in need of a logo just message me here or pm and ill get one made right up  bigsmile thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas

what contest winners need logos???
Page 1 of 1