R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED

Go down 
+3
Joy Franklin
vacena
Tinabloomfield
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 1:52

Hi ladies!!!! I hope you are thinking about the next contest coming up for September! I know I am. We had a great turn out, and I would LOVE to see more entries this month! I know we have a LOT of talented artists out there, who need to show their babies off. All I ask, is the baby you enter, has not been shown on this forum before, or a previous entry. You may sell your baby on Ebay, or Etsy, or wherever you sell them. I ask the same thing Lara does, and that is to please dress your baby differently than you do for your sales. Other than that....we are golden. Please send me a PM of your baby. I need 3 shots. One close up of your choice, one full body of your choice, and a close up of the babies rooting, or painted hair! I will need ALL entries PM'd to my be AUG 15th. That's all there is too it. I will be having the first of my foot surgeries to remove broken hardware on Aug 13th, so I may not be able to be reached for a couple of days. It takes the anesthesia a little bit to wear off so I can think right LOL. So....I ask that you be patient with me after the 13th, and as long as you sent your pics by the 15th then rest assured you will be in the contest. Best of luck.....now start thinking about what you wanna do!!!! Ready.....set.....GO!!! bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
vacena
Toddler
Toddler
vacena

PostSubject: Excited    AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 2:36

I just might have to enter this time. I just finished my first baby since 2011 :)
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptyFri 8 Aug 2014 - 22:33

Tina, does the baby have to have hair at all? Can it be a bald baby?

Thanks
Joy
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptySat 9 Aug 2014 - 22:44

I would need it to be painted or rooted hun, you can do this Joy I know you can!!
Back to top Go down
gdoll
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: AOTM   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014 - 7:05

Does the full body need to be naked or dressed?
Back to top Go down
SweetLittleCherryBlooms
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
SweetLittleCherryBlooms

PostSubject: Re: AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 21:16

I don't think I'm going to have my baby done in time this month. But will be able to enter it in October's contest.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 1:53

Deadline is today.....so if any of you have any babies....you need to get them pics to me!!!!! Surgery aint slowing me down...well maybe a little LOL
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: how many   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 14:16

How many entries do you have so far Tina?  dancingbaby 
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 16:39

I have 8 entries again !!! whooohoooo!!!! I will try to get the poll up and running by Sunday. (Mon) at the latest. A little more pain today, but feeling well otherwise. Im up and walking that's all that matters to me  whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo 
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: contest   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 16:53

Wow!!! Eight!! You are a contest magnet!!! hehehe Yayyyy!!! Cant wait to see all the pretty babies!!!

whoohoo whoohoo 

PS.. Hope the pain disapates quickly!! (( sending healing thoughts and prayers your way))  prayer 
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 17:57

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy 
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 22:58

That is awesome that there are 8 entries. I think that by removing the stipulation that the baby has never been shown anywhere, it increases the number of ladies that feel they can participate. So glad this is working out again. Looking forward to seeing the entries!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 23:25

I did get one more entry today so that makes NINE!!!!! Thank you all so much for participating!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 23:39

Tinabloomfield wrote:
I did get one more entry today so that makes NINE!!!!! Thank you all so much for participating!
Wow - 9 will make it tough to vote! maybe we should get 2 votes instead of one?
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 0:38

I now have 10 entries...no more entries will be accepted now. Pia....we don't need to have 2 votes/polls. The contest will consist of one poll...just as it always has.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 1:57

It is just hard to choose one baby!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 14:32

It is hard.... I do have to agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED   AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED Empty

Back to top Go down

AOTM (September) ENTRIES NEEDED
Page 1 of 1