R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER Empty
PostSubject: Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER   Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER EmptySat 12 Jul 2014 - 21:45

Hi ladies, just got back from the Michigan workshop a little bit ago, and Im exhausted, BUT I wanted to remind the ladies who are going to be in the AOTM contest, to start thinking about getting their pictures taken for the contest. I need One close up of the face, One full bodied one, and One of the hair painting or rooting!!! Lets remember I am accepting pictures from now until the 20th of July....sop theres about a week left!!! I cant wait to see all of these beautiful babies!!!!
Tina Bloomfield thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER   Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 0:56

Just to clarify! This can be ANY baby by the submitting artist that has not been posted on REAL but can have been posted on eBay, FaceBook and all other forums RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER   Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 12:59

Pia....as long as they have NOT been shown here on REAL, it is fine!  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER   Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 13:05

Yup!!! Let's get those entries in!!!!!!  whoohoo  whoohoo  whoohoo  whoohoo  whoohoo  whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER   Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 13:37

so far I have 6 entries!!!!! Keep em coming ladies!!! whoohoo whoohoo 
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER   Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER EmptySat 19 Jul 2014 - 17:51

Hi Tina...I left you a PM  thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER   Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER EmptySat 19 Jul 2014 - 18:11

Tinabloomfield wrote:
so far I have 6 entries!!!!! Keep em coming ladies!!! whoohoo whoohoo 

Awesome! Sounds like this contest is back up and running!  happyhappy 
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER   Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER EmptySun 20 Jul 2014 - 1:01

I now have 8 entries!!!! Im getting really excited. You don't have much time to get me your pics. The last day I will be accepting is Monday the 20th, until Noon (Central Standard Time) Don't miss out. I will be posting the contest on the 21st. I will ask that you all please bare with me, as this is my first time doing this....and mom mom in law has been taking up lots more of my time. Poor thing loses her balance because her knee gives out. She is looking at surgery for a total knee replacement. I have all but moved in... which will be happening just before school starts. Right now, My daughter Malissa and I take turns. She is at home spending time with daddy. Please keep us in your prayers as well....
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER   Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER EmptySun 20 Jul 2014 - 1:23

Tinabloomfield wrote:
I now have 8 entries!!!! Im getting really excited. You don't have much time to get me your pics. The last day I will be accepting is Monday the 20th, until Noon (Central Standard Time) Don't miss out. I will be posting the contest on the 21st. I will ask that you all please bare with me, as this is my first time doing this....and mom mom in law has been taking up lots more of my time. Poor thing loses her balance because her knee gives out. She is looking at surgery for a total knee replacement. I have all but moved in... which will be happening just before school starts. Right now, My daughter Malissa and I take turns. She is at home spending time with daddy. Please keep us in your prayers as well....
Tomorrow (Sunday) is the 20th. Will the contest be posted on Monday the 21st?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER   Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER Empty

Back to top Go down

Start taking pics of those beautiful babies!!!! REMINDER
Page 1 of 1