R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pablo Eyes are they good?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rebornmommy21
Crawler
Crawler
rebornmommy21

Pablo Eyes are they good? Empty
PostSubject: Pablo Eyes are they good?   Pablo Eyes are they good? EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 17:27

I was looking into Pablo eyes for a doll I am making my sister and I heard they do free samples has anyone used them and if so how did you get the free samples? Thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Pablo Eyes are they good?   Pablo Eyes are they good? EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 19:50

rebornmommy21 wrote:
I was looking into Pablo eyes for a doll I am making my sister and I heard they do free samples has anyone used them and if so how did you get the free samples? Thank you for your time
They contacted me through my FB page and sent lovely free samples. I would order some, but you have to order 10 of a size and color at a time. I don't want to carry that amount of inventory. If you have FB (personal or a page), find them on FB and send a private message about getting free samples. I am sure they will send them to you.
Back to top Go down
rebornmommy21
Crawler
Crawler
rebornmommy21

PostSubject: Re: Pablo Eyes are they good?   Pablo Eyes are they good? EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 20:32

Okay ty I tried but yet to hear back from them
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Pablo Eyes are they good?   Pablo Eyes are they good? EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 1:40

rebornmommy21 wrote:
Okay ty I tried but yet to hear back from them
They will get in contact with you. They send random samples, but I was able to,use a couple of sets of eyes and was pleased with the look and quality.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Pablo Eyes are they good?   Pablo Eyes are they good? EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 10:22

Dolls by Sandie sells them, and I think hunnybuns does too. They are pretty good for the price. I only use t he glass eyes, but if I were to use poly...I'd like these better than eyeco, I think. Can't beat the price!!
Back to top Go down
kristipeachycheeks
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kristipeachycheeks

PostSubject: Pabol eyes   Pablo Eyes are they good? EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 12:20

Go Baby has great prices and usually coupons- or they have deals of the day with these eyes often.
http://www.gobabydollkits.com/20mm-Flat-Back-Oval-Glass-Eyes-_p_229.html
Back to top Go down
http://Peachycheeksnursery.com
rebornmommy21
Crawler
Crawler
rebornmommy21

PostSubject: Re: Pablo Eyes are they good?   Pablo Eyes are they good? EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 23:16

ty all :)
Back to top Go down
lastingmemoriesnursery
Toddler
Toddler
lastingmemoriesnursery

PostSubject: Re: Pablo Eyes are they good?   Pablo Eyes are they good? EmptyFri 4 Jul 2014 - 15:59

I use them all the time. And yes you do have to order 10 pairs of the same size and color however those 10 pairs are still costing you less than ordering one pair somewhere else. Once I insert them I use a product called Triple Thick. You can get it at Wal-mart or online. Americana is the manufacturer. It gives the eye a gelatin/glass like appearance. I had huge compliments on the eyes in the prototype using this technique.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pablo Eyes are they good?   Pablo Eyes are they good? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pablo Eyes are they good?
Page 1 of 1