R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LaShaj Flenoy-Pierson
Toddler
Toddler
LaShaj Flenoy-Pierson

...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo Empty
PostSubject: ...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo   ...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 17:56

Hello ladies,

I have been gone for a while. I went through a serious storm as we all do in life sometimes. I went seriously bankrupt in October (selling too many "free babies"), had a fight with ebay (that I am still fighting over fees). Got bashed a hundred times through social media, which I must say hurt my feelings pretty bad (I don't know about you all, but I have feelings). LOL. I also ended up in the hospital half dead three times. I was diagnosed with COPD (asthma/emphysema). My fiance who is now my husband had a heart attack and had to have three stints put in around November. The heart attack pushed us to get married after being together for 8 years. I am just happy to be alive!

Through all that my family saw that I was sad and decided to come in and revamp my nursery business. I upgraded a lot, my husband is running all the technical stuff and finance. I changed the name from Nya's Nursery to Divine Art Dolls. This was due to my daughter taking it personal that she was getting hate emails from members of the reborn community. I couldn't believe some of the messages we were getting. I just laugh about it now because some of these same people have contacted me recently about getting a custom order...owell for them.

I really miss hanging out with fellow artist and I am constantly referring everyone to this site that wants to learn. I could also use some new classes. With all that being said, I am in a much better place emotionally and spiritually and I have learned a lot. People tend to stomp all over people when they're down. But there are so many great people that have supported me that I have to focus on the positives!  Love you all! xo
Back to top Go down
http://www.divineartdolls.weebly.com
Kristen
Toddler
Toddler
Kristen

PostSubject: Re: ...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo   ...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 20:36

Oh my gosh! What an ordeal you have endured! I'm so glad you and your sweet husband are alive and that you're both okay! Instances like that remind me of how important it is to cherish and appreciate one another, sometimes it's easy to get caught up and forget. Welcome back though - it's good to have you here. :)
Back to top Go down
LaShaj Flenoy-Pierson
Toddler
Toddler
LaShaj Flenoy-Pierson

PostSubject: RE: ...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo   ...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 21:00

Thank you hun. Life is not always smooth but focus must remain positive. I appreciate your response. xo
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: ...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo   ...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 23:11

Hi, welcome back to REAL!! welcome  :real:  I'm glad everything is working out for you. Glad you are back with us !! happyforyou!  Kathy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: welcome back!   ...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 23:19

Welcome back! So sorry for all that you went through, and glad you are rising above!!

weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! 
Back to top Go down
LaShaj Flenoy-Pierson
Toddler
Toddler
LaShaj Flenoy-Pierson

PostSubject: RE: ...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo   ...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 13:34

thankyou! Now I need to see what new classes are coming up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo   ...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo Empty

Back to top Go down

...Yes I came back, missed you all! xo
Page 1 of 1