R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on health issues

Go down 
+4
barb
Jenny In NH
momiof4girlz
Lara
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Update on health issues Empty
PostSubject: Update on health issues   Update on health issues EmptySun 11 May 2014 - 20:58

Just wanted to update you all on what's been going on. The next couple months are going be to be extremely crazy for me. I had surgery last week to insert a drain for an internal abscess that I have. I had 3 surgeries for it 15 months ago, and it was not supposed to come back as it had been tied on both sides of the fistula that was feeding it. But, it came back. I will have another surgery in June at some point. I am not sure when. I need to meet with the surgeon at the beginning of June. Because of the infection, I was running a low grade fever which has left me incredibly tired and feeling run down and unable to work. Good news is, I stopped taking the pain meds, so I can drive again and run errands and such.
We are leaving for Florida May 21, and I will be away over memorial Day weekend. I am trying to get as much done as I can before we leave.

Now, once I get back, not only will I have my own surgery to deal with, but also, my mom is having major surgery, and I need to stay with her and care for her. So, please bear with me, if I don't get back to you right away in email or in pm messages.

I appreciate all your prayers and support. This has been a tough week with the surgery and death of my step mom, but we are all getting through.  loveyou! 
Back to top Go down
momiof4girlz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Update on health issues   Update on health issues EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 14:42

Hi Lara
 prayer I'm keeping you and your family in my daily prayers.  I pray the doctors will have the answers to your health issues.  I'm sorry you're going through such a difficult time and pray you find comfort and strength to deal with whatever comes your way.  Sending you big hugs loveyou!  Barbi
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: will keep praying   Update on health issues EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 17:18

Thanks for the update Lara! Will continue praying for you and your family!

prayer prayer prayer 

loveyou! 
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Update on health issues   Update on health issues EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 8:55

Praying for you and your family
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Update on health issues   Update on health issues EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 10:20

Thanks for the update Lara.  I will continually pray for you and your family.  It is a blessing that you are able to get away for a breather  bigsmile   I love you  loveyou!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Update on health issues   Update on health issues EmptySat 17 May 2014 - 4:15

Wishing you and your mum a speedy recovery
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
realmom

PostSubject: Fistulas and Crohn's Disease?   Update on health issues EmptyWed 11 Mar 2015 - 4:28

Lara, do you have Crohn's Disease? My adult daughter age 35 has that. We know all about fistulas! We are praying for you. She was dx w/ Crohn's and a blood disorder called Thalassemia at the same time. She gets
blood transfusions every few weeks.
God bless you and keep you and may Angels surround you 24/7 for all of your life, that you be attended by Heavenly beings to protect you. You are on my personal prayer list now. Permanently.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Update on health issues   Update on health issues EmptyFri 13 Mar 2015 - 0:32

You have alot on your plate! Prayers for a great trip, loads of strength and a good outcome of the surgery in June. Mom will have my good thoughts and prayers too! Take care of YOU!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: last year   Update on health issues EmptyFri 13 Mar 2015 - 17:47

Ladies, not sure if you noticed or not, but this post from Lara was from may 2014 (last year). :)

This happens to me every now n then too!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on health issues   Update on health issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on health issues
Page 1 of 1