R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Summer Memory

Go down 
+2
janisn
Lara
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

My Summer Memory Empty
PostSubject: My Summer Memory   My Summer Memory EmptyFri 1 Oct 2010 - 20:49

OK, now that the contest is over, I can share my favorite summer memory.
About a year and a half ago..well almost 2 now, my husband and I hit a pretty bad time in our marriage. It was something that really took me off guard. Many of my "doll friends" online really helped me and supported me through the difficult time. My husband and I had a tough road of recovery ahead of us, but we made it through. God was actually quite amazing and my husband came to know Christ as his personal Savior. Since that time, we have grown so much in our marriage, and in our faith. Our entire family has, really. Our twins just started private Christian school, my 13 year old joined the middle school worship band at church and volunteers to teach the Kindergarten through 1st graders at Sunday school for the second year in a row, my 17 year old has also joined the middle school worship band, and was in a small group Bible study for the first time, and our 3 year old...well, she is just as sweet as can be! So, last summer, it was our 5 year anniversary and we decided we wanted to renew our marriage vows. I felt that this was really the first time that my husband would actually mean everything he was saying. So, we charged up the credit cards and flew to Jamaica and planned a whole ceremony. I got a wedding dress for the first time, hired a real photographer for the first time, and had an AMAZING ceremony. I can't even begin to say how much hearing those vows meant to me..and being able to say them again knowing our love was so genuine and so true. Our commitmentt o each other has never been strnger, and I will always hold that day in my heart as my most incredible summer memory.
A few pictures:
My Summer Memory Jl-048
My Summer Memory Jl-043
My Summer Memory Jl-055
My Summer Memory Jl-054

My Summer Memory Jl-079
Back to top Go down
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

My Summer Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Summer Memory   My Summer Memory EmptyFri 1 Oct 2010 - 21:19

OMG!!!! LAra them are some nice pictures. I went to Jamaica once for 3 weeks and it was a so so time. I went down there to visit. Well i'm glad you 2 patched everything up it turned out beutiful! You 2 are a nice couple.
Janis
Back to top Go down
lindalou
Crawler
Crawler
lindalou

My Summer Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Summer Memory   My Summer Memory EmptyFri 1 Oct 2010 - 21:27

LARA, BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! BEAUTIFUL ENDING, BE BLESSED ALWAYS, HUGS LINDA LOU
Back to top Go down
keenetots
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

My Summer Memory Empty
PostSubject: Wonderful pictures!   My Summer Memory EmptyFri 1 Oct 2010 - 22:33

Lara, You look beautiful in those pictures. Your husband is lucky.(Make sure you remin him!LOL) Sometimes a look says everything. It seems like that in your photos! May God always Bless you and your family. clapclap
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

My Summer Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Summer Memory   My Summer Memory EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 0:40

Oh wow Lara, what a beautiful summer memory - I am so happy for all of you, you have a gorgeous family. I had goosebumps reading your post as it is just so lovely to hear and I just love happy endings :flower:
Back to top Go down

My Summer Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Summer Memory   My Summer Memory EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 1:45

That is a great memory and pics Lara! I am so glad everything worked out!
Back to top Go down
bschrieber
bschrieber

My Summer Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Summer Memory   My Summer Memory EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 2:36

What a wonderful memory you have. God is so awesome. When Christ becomes the center of a marraige there is nothing to compare. God Bless and enjoy what God has given you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Summer Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Summer Memory   My Summer Memory Empty

Back to top Go down

My Summer Memory
Page 1 of 1