R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to the forum :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Twolips and Dandelions
Twolips and Dandelions

New to the forum :) Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum :)   New to the forum :) EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014 - 12:22

Good Morning! My name is DeeDee and am new to this forum, I'm from North Little Rock Arkansas. I look forward to seeing all the beautiful babies and learning and sharing. I love creating the babies, and also have another love of collecting vintage Prams. I carry my babies under my nursery name Twolips and Dandelions. I'd love to share pics of my babies too (once I figure out how). Thanks for the add! I hope everyone has a TERRIFIC Tuesday!....Sunny and 78 today so it will be TERRIFIC here!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum :)   New to the forum :) EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014 - 20:50

Hi ,welcome to REAL DeeDee! welcome :real:  So glad to meet ya!  It was a beautiful day here in Va.  as well .Sunny around 70. I am looking forward to seeing some of your babies. happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant  Kathy
Back to top Go down
Kristen
Toddler
Toddler
Kristen

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum :)   New to the forum :) EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014 - 21:41

Welcome, welcome!!!! :D So nice to have you here!!  happyhappy whoohoo 
Back to top Go down
Twolips and Dandelions
Twolips and Dandelions

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum :)   New to the forum :) EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014 - 10:19

Thanks for the warm welcome!! Hopefully I can share my babies soon :)
Back to top Go down
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
HeavenlyCherubsNursery

PostSubject: New to the forum :)    New to the forum :) EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014 - 12:41

Hi DeeDee, it's nice to see you on this forum.  Glad to hear that your weather has improved.  You'll like it here, all the ladies are super nice.  bigsmile    welcome 

Susan
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenlycherubsnursery.com/
Twolips and Dandelions
Twolips and Dandelions

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum :)   New to the forum :) EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014 - 15:09

thankyou! Susan! I hope you are enjoying your two new "soon to be babies" hope to see pictures :)
Back to top Go down
runnermomoftwo
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
runnermomoftwo

PostSubject: Welcome!    New to the forum :) EmptyThu 20 Mar 2014 - 15:47

Hi DeeDee :O) Welcome to the forum! I am new as well. I love in Cincinnati Ohio. I look forward to seeing your babies!
 bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum :)   New to the forum :) Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the forum :)
Page 1 of 1