R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Trade with Tina 2/6/14

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

My Trade with Tina 2/6/14  Empty
PostSubject: My Trade with Tina 2/6/14    My Trade with Tina 2/6/14  EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 20:59

I did a partial cash/ kit trade with Tina. I am so happy with my Sawyer. He will defiantly be a keeper. I am in love with his lips and his hands. He is beautiful even as a blank kit. Thank you so much Tina! You a are a great artist and friend and ALWAYS wonderful to trade with!!!

My Trade with Tina 2/6/14  Sawyer10

My Trade with Tina 2/6/14  Sawyer11

My Trade with Tina 2/6/14  Sawyer12
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

My Trade with Tina 2/6/14  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Trade with Tina 2/6/14    My Trade with Tina 2/6/14  EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 23:39

Wonderful! I can't wait to see what you do with him.  happyhappy 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu

My Trade with Tina 2/6/14
Page 1 of 1