R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now that she's all painted....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
April
Admin
Admin
April

Now that she's all painted.... Empty
PostSubject: Now that she's all painted....   Now that she's all painted.... EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014 - 21:29

Here is my sweet little (11 inch) girl I sculpted. I decided to try painting her to see if it helps me decide what to do with her next. I love her face but she cracked and when I tried to fix it it became one giant moonie :( anyway... What do you ladies suggest I do with her? I don't think I can sell as an OOAK with the defect but I hate to throw away that perfect face, I'm still thinking about getting her into silicone and selling as a finished baby... What do you think? Any and all suggestions welcome!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by April on Mon 24 Feb 2014 - 22:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Now that she's all painted....   Now that she's all painted.... EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014 - 22:38

Oh, she is so cute!!!! Great job!!!  whoohoo clapclap clapclap 
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Now that she's all painted....   Now that she's all painted.... EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014 - 22:55

She's absolutely adorable! Painting did wonders for her!  worthy 

I think you could still paint over the moonie with a few layers. . .maybe a birthmark? But I think that a silicone would be super super cute too.  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Now that she's all painted....   Now that she's all painted.... EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 3:10

Aww she is just so gorgeous you are very clever. I think a silicon baby would be gorgeous.
Barb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now that she's all painted....   Now that she's all painted.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Now that she's all painted....
Page 1 of 1