R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie needs help with loading tutorials

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kathie Mock

Newbie needs help with loading tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Newbie needs help with loading tutorials   Newbie needs help with loading tutorials EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 16:20

Hi, I am a newbie to forums, so please bear with me as I figure things out. I am so glad
I found a place I can get help with reborning as I am, I guess what you would call a "advanced
beginner" I purchased several tutorials and when I try to open them it shows a rotating
heart and says loading but never does anything else. Can anyone help me?
Thank you,
Kathie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie needs help with loading tutorials   Newbie needs help with loading tutorials EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 21:29

I'm sure someone will respond who knows more about it than I do.

If it were me, I would contact Lara. When I bought ebooks, she emailed them to me. She's very nice and will help you any way she can.
Beverley
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Newbie needs help with loading tutorials   Newbie needs help with loading tutorials EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014 - 17:27

Hi, welcome to REAL! welcome  Yes, as Bev said if you have purchased Lara's Ebooks and  they are not coming through,PM Lara she will get if fixed for you. So glad you could join us. happyforyou!  Kathy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Newbie needs help with loading tutorials   Newbie needs help with loading tutorials EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014 - 19:23

Did you get your books? They should have been emailed as pdf files.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie needs help with loading tutorials   Newbie needs help with loading tutorials Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie needs help with loading tutorials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: