R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

delta matte varnish?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shandeni
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

delta matte varnish? Empty
PostSubject: delta matte varnish?   delta matte varnish? EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014 - 1:01

I went to micheals today and got the delta matte varnish that is used in the just born ebook. There were a fewdifferent kinds tho and im hoping the one i got is the right one. I got the delta interior matte varnish. Is this what i need? There was interior/ exterior matte varnish, satin matte varnish, i think it was called. Then there was just interior matte and then just exterior matte. How confusing, standing in micheals today lookong at all these different kinds of matte varnish. Also i was wondering if other brands would work just the same, as in the folk art, martha stewart ect. Thanks for any help anyone may have.
Back to top Go down
shandeni
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: delta matte varnish?   delta matte varnish? EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014 - 1:05

Oh i forgot to ask one more question as if those above were not enough! Can i use this as a base before i start painting if i just dont bake it and let it dry before i do start to bake my layers on ghsp? Or is this only used as a final layer after all baking is complete? I have a shiny baby that i had stripped with acetone before finding out about the winsor and newton cleaner. Thanks again for any help.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: delta matte varnish?   delta matte varnish? EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014 - 14:42

I think you have the wrong matte varnish hun. If you are painting with genesis heat set paints, I would use the heat set varnish also. I don't think you can bake air dry.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: delta matte varnish?   delta matte varnish? EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014 - 15:38

The Delta Matte Varnish is air dry. I just use it to gloss lips and nails,
Back to top Go down
shandeni
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: delta matte varnish?   delta matte varnish? EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014 - 20:23

Lara wrote:
The Delta Matte Varnish is air dry. I just use it to gloss lips and nails,

Ok, wasnt sure if it could be used any other way or like the ghs matte varnish. Do u get the interior matte varnosh for the lips and nails lara or do i need a differant kind, like the delta satin matte varnish?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: delta matte varnish?   delta matte varnish? Empty

Back to top Go down

delta matte varnish?
Page 1 of 1