R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiples Class Winner Logo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

Multiples Class Winner Logo Empty
PostSubject: Multiples Class Winner Logo   Multiples Class Winner Logo EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 20:01

clapclap weeeeee! congrats, gorgeous babies  bigsmile 

arent the classes in here the BEST!!!!! makes awesome artists even awesomer, i know i know, not a word, but......congrats they are beautiful babers  bigsmile bigsmile 

Multiples Class Winner Logo 74360910
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Multiples Class Winner Logo   Multiples Class Winner Logo EmptyMon 3 Feb 2014 - 22:24

Beautiful babies!!  happyhappy  Congratulations on the win!!  clapclap  Great logo! Thanks Barb!!!  weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Multiples Class Winner Logo   Multiples Class Winner Logo EmptyTue 4 Feb 2014 - 1:50

Thanks Barb for doing the multiples logo's, they are beautiful as always!! thankyou!  Congratulations again Michele!!  loveyou!
Back to top Go down
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: Multiples Class Winner Logo   Multiples Class Winner Logo EmptyTue 4 Feb 2014 - 9:46

Thank you Ladies!! The logo is beautiful!! I am so excited, been reborning for over 5 years now and this is the first time I have actually won a class contest!!  happyhappy happyhappy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiples Class Winner Logo   Multiples Class Winner Logo Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiples Class Winner Logo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: R.E.A.L. Logos-
Jump to: