R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very excited to start my 1st reborn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LittlePiggiesNursery

Very excited to start my 1st reborn Empty
PostSubject: Very excited to start my 1st reborn   Very excited to start my 1st reborn EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014 - 20:59

Hello,
My name is Trish and I'm waiting for my very 1st reborn supplies to show up in the mail. I've loved reborn dolls for years and have wanted to learn the art of reborning for along time. I've spent countless hours on the internet reading and watching videos on this amazing art to learn everything I could before I even started.
I decided to use the luminaire air dry paints. I don't have the time or the patience to use the GHSP. lol
Any tips anyone can give is very much appreciated! I'm very nervous and very excited too to start my first baby.
Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
fay
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
fay

PostSubject: Re: Very excited to start my 1st reborn   Very excited to start my 1st reborn EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014 - 22:48

Congratulations, I can see you are well and truly hooked! I started with acrylics and then went to GHSP, but am about to go back to acrylics with the new Special Care Nursery air dry paints so we'll be learning together. Unfortunately time and patience are the 2 things you need to create a reborn regardless of the medium you use. Good luck. welcome 
Back to top Go down
LittlePiggiesNursery

PostSubject: Re: Very excited to start my 1st reborn   Very excited to start my 1st reborn EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 0:21

Thank you for your words of encouragement!!! Any tips or suggestions???
Back to top Go down
Everafter
Everafter

PostSubject: Re: Very excited to start my 1st reborn   Very excited to start my 1st reborn EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 7:32

Welcome to REAL :)

Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Very excited to start my 1st reborn   Very excited to start my 1st reborn EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 9:01

you will start your first baby and be hooked,looking forward to see your first creation.Lara has great ebooks for beginners and they are easy to follow and guide you through every step.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Very excited to start my 1st reborn   Very excited to start my 1st reborn EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 11:14

Welcome to REAL!! Super excited to have you here! There is a great new air dry class starting this spring, if you are interested!!

http://realreborn.storenvy.com/collections/237662-online-classes/products/4340806-easy-air-dry-painting-april-15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very excited to start my 1st reborn   Very excited to start my 1st reborn Empty

Back to top Go down

Very excited to start my 1st reborn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: