R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond Basic's class winner logo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

Beyond Basic's class winner logo Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Basic's class winner logo   Beyond Basic's class winner logo EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014 - 10:36

sad  I'm so sorry it took THIS long to do, I have life's drama filling my every move lately, things will get back to a new type of normal for me though and I promise to check in more often and keep up better with logos  wink 

congrats to the beyond basics winner, what a pretty lil girl  bigsmile 

Beyond Basic's class winner logo 55380710
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Basic's class winner logo   Beyond Basic's class winner logo EmptyTue 14 Jan 2014 - 20:08

WwwwooooWww That Logo was well worth the wait!  thankyou! 

I am blown away...  loveyou!  loveyou! 

Sorry for your personal concerns....and thanks again for the gorgeous Logo angelsmiley 
Back to top Go down
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Basic's class winner logo   Beyond Basic's class winner logo EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014 - 8:32

aww  thankyou! 
and your very welcome, a beautiful baby deserved a beautiful logo  wink bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Basic's class winner logo   Beyond Basic's class winner logo EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014 - 19:37

You are so sweet Barb.  

Would you mind sharing info or a site I could use to create a Websit logo and site for myself?  I have been doodling a bit but I need some advice if you know of any ideas.

thankyou!  loveyou! 
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Basic's class winner logo   Beyond Basic's class winner logo EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014 - 21:19

Beautiful logo for a beautiful baby!!!  clapclap happyforyou! 
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Basic's class winner logo   Beyond Basic's class winner logo EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014 - 1:39

Why...Thank you Lara!  I have been toying with the idea of  giving her painted hair...but then...you cannot go back to Bald once you commit to hair...and I so love her as a Baldy...she is a cutie and I so appreciate all the help your class gave me in achieving her look. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Basic's class winner logo   Beyond Basic's class winner logo Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond Basic's class winner logo
Page 1 of 1