R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

baby came just in time for xmas!!

Go down 
+7
DreamWeaver
mscenteno
jo_lil_sugars
Bornannew
Tinabloomfield
Dmom
stace999
11 posters
AuthorMessage
stace999
Toddler
Toddler
stace999

baby came just in time for xmas!! Empty
PostSubject: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013 - 23:50

Hey got my baby today in the mail!!! sooooo exciting!! thank you so much Sarah/dream weaver for the beautiful baby girl!!! made from the joshua sculpt by Reva Schick!!! is the LCD soft line and she is sooooo soft. Im in love and have changed her several times already!!! so fun!!!

here is the box opening!!!
baby came just in time for xmas!! Xmas2013006_zps7b284365
baby came just in time for xmas!! Xmas2013008_zps08e44fb1
baby came just in time for xmas!! Xmas2013009_zpsb1a7f71b
baby came just in time for xmas!! Xmas2013010_zpsf9ca4637
baby came just in time for xmas!! Xmas2013011_zps2a58405e
baby came just in time for xmas!! Xmas2013013_zps5b598ef0
baby came just in time for xmas!! Xmas2013014_zps74ec47c0
baby came just in time for xmas!! Xmas2013015_zps472818d9
baby came just in time for xmas!! Xmas2013021_zps28504789
baby came just in time for xmas!! Xmas2013027_zps4b8ccb48
baby came just in time for xmas!! Xmas2013029_zpsf931e378
baby came just in time for xmas!! Xmas2013051_zpsaa3b7f1c
baby came just in time for xmas!! Xmas2013056_zps885e07e5
baby came just in time for xmas!! Xmas2013057_zpsfc150037
hope you like the pics!!!
Merry christmas everyone!!!
and thank you sooo much again sarah for my new little beauty!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013 - 1:50

she is wonderful ! congratulations and Merry Christmas... hamsterdance hamsterdance hamsterdance 
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013 - 2:22

awwww...sara, you did a marvelous job making this sweet baby!!! Congrats to the new mommy!!!
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013 - 3:51

Adorable! I love painted hair! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013 - 10:18

baby came just in time for xmas!! New_arrival_congrats She is beautiful, I love her
Back to top Go down
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013 - 11:24

Congrats on your beautiful new baby!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013 - 17:56

Your very welcome! Glad you like her and she made it in time for Christmas!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Back to top Go down
rchick
Toddler
Toddler
rchick

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013 - 14:43

Stace, she is so cute I love her. I really love the one you sent to Kristen. Now I want one from you. No one wants to do a baby swap for not a holiday reason with me though sad  lol I guess I'm not good enough yet. Maybe some day soon.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013 - 19:02

Adorable! Lucky mommy! LOVE Reva's sculpts.  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013 - 22:06

rchick wrote:
Stace, she is so cute I love her. I really love the one you sent to Kristen. Now I want one from you. No one wants to do a baby swap for not a holiday reason with me though sad  lol I guess I'm not good enough yet. Maybe some day soon.
I'm sure that's not the reason!! Maybe as people know you more it will change. I haven't participated in one yet, I'm just not sure if I want to at this time. I'm just been so busy, my husband was in a motorcycle wreck a few years ago and is still having bad complications.
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013 - 1:27

Sarah she turned out so beautiful!! Stace you're a lucky new mama!! And phew! That's a lot of snow outside your window ... sure am glad I'm in California!! lol

rchick wrote:
I'm sure it's not a question of your talent as much as it is a sign of the time and how busy everyone is! We'll be doing another swap for Mother's Day and it will start the beginning of February so be sure to keep an eye out for that sign up thread!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
rchick
Toddler
Toddler
rchick

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013 - 5:17

Sorry guys I guess I should read my post each time before I press send. sad  That sounded so pathetic. I so was not meaning to come across that way. I guess all I was trying to say is it would be great if there were swaps for just because not holiday related. For those of us that don't celebrate any of the holidays was all I meant to say. But lol that's not how it came out. Sorry again everyone for raining on the excitement, I really did not mean to. Jo your right I have not been here that long so it will take time for people to get to know me. And I am so sorry about your husband I hope he makes a full recovery real soon.I understand why you are not up to doing a swap, I would not be ether for sure.  thankyou! everyone for listening to my whining though, even though it was not on purpose lol
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013 - 7:58

It didn't sound like whining, you just stated how you felt! Thank you for the comments on my husband, hopefully we will get through this quicker than expected  thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013 - 12:42

rchick wrote:
Sorry guys I guess I should read my post each time before I press send. sad  That sounded so pathetic. I so was not meaning to come across that way. I guess all I was trying to say is it would be great if there were swaps for just because not holiday related. For those of us that don't celebrate any of the holidays was all I meant to say. But lol that's not how it came out. Sorry again everyone for raining on the excitement, I really did not mean to. Jo your right I have not been here that long so it will take time for people to get to know me. And I am so sorry about your husband I hope he makes a full recovery real soon.I understand why you are not up to doing a swap, I would not be ether for sure.  thankyou! everyone for listening to my whining though, even though it was not on purpose lol      

There are swaps for just because, but since you're new, I suppose people want to warm up to you before they swap.  wink  Usually, once you get to know someone a bit better, if you PM them, they would be willing to work something out.  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013 - 16:22

rchick wrote:

From what I've seen of your reborns, you are good. I wouldn't mind having one of your reborns, but, I've done too many swaps as it is... oho I'm sure that someone would be willing to do a person to person swap with you.  wink 
Back to top Go down
rchick
Toddler
Toddler
rchick

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013 - 19:39

Jo you are so so sweet thank you again for your kind words. And Rachel thank you so so much as well. You guys have no idea how much it means to have people not just in my family say I'm getting better lol. And Izzy, you are probably right, but I am here to stay now so I am hoping everyone is going to get to know me lol. But I do feel the same way. I see those that are not on here much and or are brand new to it and I think of them as new to reborning. But Stace is a perfect example of why you can be new and still amazing. I believe that she has only been reborning for a little over a year and she is awesome. So I guess my theory is no good lol.   But to tell you the truth I started over seven years ago and there were not these forums then. Then I had to stop for a few years because of some major family problems. And when I started again a few months ago I found way more info and help then ever before, thank goodness lol. Now thanks to a few amazing websites I found. One being this one thankyou!  I feel like I might really get good at it  bigsmile Or I hope to. You guys are all so awesome and loving and that does not happen much in this world so I am pretty addicted now. And I am rambling again lol. And I am sure Stace by now, is like she took over my post, sorry I didn't mean to again. But once again, thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013 - 20:28

loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! 
Back to top Go down
stace999
Toddler
Toddler
stace999

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptySat 28 Dec 2013 - 2:27

rchick wrote:
Jo you are so so sweet thank you again for your kind words. And Rachel thank you so so much as well. You guys have no idea how much it means to have people not just in my family say I'm getting better lol. And Izzy, you are probably right, but I am here to stay now so I am hoping everyone is going to get to know me lol. But I do feel the same way. I see those that are not on here much and or are brand new to it and I think of them as new to reborning. But Stace is a perfect example of why you can be new and still amazing. I believe that she has only been reborning for a little over a year and she is awesome. So I guess my theory is no good lol.   But to tell you the truth I started over seven years ago and there were not these forums then. Then I had to stop for a few years because of some major family problems. And when I started again a few months ago I found way more info and help then ever before, thank goodness lol. Now thanks to a few amazing websites I found. One being this one thankyou!  I feel like I might really get good at it  bigsmile Or I hope to. You guys are all so awesome and loving and that does not happen much in this world so I am pretty addicted now. And I am rambling again lol. And I am sure Stace by now, is like she took over my post, sorry I didn't mean to again. But once again, thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou!

Hahahahah no I don't think you took over the thread!!! Chat away! It's all good! Thanks for the lovely compliments also! And yes you should sign up for the Mother's Day swap they really are sooooo much fun and everyone should try it atleast once!!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! EmptySat 28 Dec 2013 - 2:59

I just wanted to add, the swaps aren't only for people who celebrate holidays, or to celebrate a holiday. They're for everyone, they just happen to fall around those times (it helps us know when to plan for them).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: baby came just in time for xmas!!   baby came just in time for xmas!! Empty

Back to top Go down

baby came just in time for xmas!!
Page 1 of 1