R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just because baby swap anyone?

Go down 
+2
Orange_Grove_Nursery
rchick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rchick
Toddler
Toddler
rchick

Just because baby swap anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Just because baby swap anyone?   Just because baby swap anyone? EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013 - 20:22

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone was still doing swaps? I don't celebrate the holidays so I don't get in on most all of the swaps but would love to do a just because with someone if anyone was still waning to do this? I have always made all my own so I have never got one from someone else so I think it would be a blast. Let me know what you all think about getting this going again. I understand if everyone wants to wait tell after the holidays are done to. But if there are others like me that don't celebrate then that would work as well. Rhiannon
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Just because baby swap anyone?   Just because baby swap anyone? EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013 - 20:30

Why don't you post up some pictures of babies you've reborned, so ladies can see your work.  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
rchick
Toddler
Toddler
rchick

PostSubject: Re: Just because baby swap anyone?   Just because baby swap anyone? EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013 - 20:41

I guess I could do that, but I only have the three that are already on here that I have any Ok pictures of. The ones I did from before were taken on my horrible old phone before I got my camera. And I didn't keep most of the pictures since they were bad sad So do you think its still a good idea to post the ones that most everyone has seen?
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Just because baby swap anyone?   Just because baby swap anyone? EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013 - 20:53

Oh, definitely. That way, they'll be all in one place and people won't have to search for them.  wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
rchick
Toddler
Toddler
rchick

PostSubject: Re: Just because baby swap anyone?   Just because baby swap anyone? EmptySat 28 Dec 2013 - 3:52

These are some of my more resent babies.Just because baby swap anyone? 20131224_103116_zps2d7836a5Just because baby swap anyone? 20131224_1032090_zps15beae5eJust because baby swap anyone? 20131203_142353_zps4ec26ea6Just because baby swap anyone? 20131119_150154_zps44229a6dJust because baby swap anyone? DSC04861_zpsce8c3ef0Just because baby swap anyone? DSC04845_zps08533464
Back to top Go down
Jackie'srebornbabyboutiqu
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Just because baby swap anyone?   Just because baby swap anyone? EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014 - 4:10

I'm not reborning yet, but I do make crocheted baby stuff that I could swap. In fact, I swapped some of the baby stuff for a doll with Sherrie nearly a year ago.

here's a recent blanket I've made:

Just because baby swap anyone? DSCN0064_zps99b685ae

more of my work

A bunting that Sherrie got as part of her trade:
Just because baby swap anyone? Pictures04034

A micro-preemie set that I ended up selling on Ebay:
Just because baby swap anyone? Pictures094

And a little dress that Mariella is modeling:
Just because baby swap anyone? Mariella_zps94d17111
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jackiesrebornboutique/
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

PostSubject: Re: Just because baby swap anyone?   Just because baby swap anyone? EmptySun 23 Feb 2014 - 0:09

rchick wrote:
Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone was still doing swaps? I don't celebrate the holidays so I don't get in on most all of the swaps but would love to do a just because with someone if anyone was still waning to do this? I have always made all my own so I have never got one from someone else so I think it would be a blast. Let me know what you all think about getting this going again. I understand if everyone wants to wait tell after the holidays are done to. But if there are others like me that don't celebrate then that would work as well. Rhiannon  

Sign-ups for the Mother's Day swap are going on now.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Just because baby swap anyone?   Just because baby swap anyone? EmptySun 23 Feb 2014 - 3:52

I LOVE your scarlett!!! She is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Just because baby swap anyone?   Just because baby swap anyone? EmptyTue 2 Aug 2016 - 5:33

Hey all. I've been looking for a Charlotte by ping lau. Can anyone do a swap with me for a custom charlotte? I have Sera I've been trying to sell, but thinking a swap might be a good idea, and the crocheted baby stuff.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jackiesrebornboutique/
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Just because baby swap anyone?   Just because baby swap anyone? EmptyWed 3 Aug 2016 - 1:24

This original post is 4 YEARS OLD?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just because baby swap anyone?   Just because baby swap anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Just because baby swap anyone?
Page 1 of 1