R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We got a new kitty PICS ADDED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

We got a new kitty PICS ADDED Empty
PostSubject: We got a new kitty PICS ADDED   We got a new kitty PICS ADDED EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 21:11

My cousin was giving away kittens and I gave in. I always wanted a Cat just never got one. He is orange and white and we named him Pumpkin. Right now, he is sleeping in a little cot and I am letting him be. I want him to get comfortable with his surroundings before I really bother him. I don't want him to be scared. I will share pictures of him probably tomorrow bigsmile He is super cute!

Here is Mr. Pumpkin. He is so Tiny and very sweet and playful. He is very smart too and even knows how to use the litter box, I didnt even have to train him.
We got a new kitty PICS ADDED Photo_zpsf0c9b98a

This was at 3 am. I left the light on for him in our room so he wouldnt be scared. We got up and played with him for a little while.

We got a new kitty PICS ADDED Photo_zpsd578ef80

Last edited by With Love Nursery on Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 9:54; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty PICS ADDED   We got a new kitty PICS ADDED EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 22:12

aw, congrats! Cats are the best . . . I have one too! loveyou! 
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty PICS ADDED   We got a new kitty PICS ADDED EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 11:02

awwww he is so cute congrats on your fur baby
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty PICS ADDED   We got a new kitty PICS ADDED Empty

Back to top Go down

We got a new kitty PICS ADDED
Page 1 of 1